Real account , real trades

i am been trading for about 5 years. Working on 2 EA from MT4. Watch me turn 500 to 5,000. I going to show you how i get there. Check me out. Will post daily.

What’s the basis of your strategy please?

1 Like

@miltonmclaughlin
Why dont you post your real profitable accounts results instead of video

1 Like

Actually, I don’t agree with the emphasis on forums on proof of performance.
Accounts won’t help me develop my own trading. And even if someone’s accounts are in the red, that doesn’t mean I couldn’t use / adapt their strategy and make it work for me.

3 Likes

It’s ok @tommor

Togr has a ‘myfxbook’ link in his profile here - that’s why almost all of his posts are around proving performance.

1 Like

Risk, good morning. The hammer has been wielded again :hammer::slight_smile: Thanks for being so vigilant and pointing out the Noxious Weeds.

The Ever Using Roundup VIPER

1 Like

I built the code around choppy market and trending market. I noticed during certain hours of the day if you follow trend I would always lose. So I made pick those hours and decided to play reverse of trend. That’s the code running now. Then I built one that goes with the trend. Still testing that one but it looks good. Just FYI going to provide my signal for free so people can link up

I will what do you want to see my fxbook. I have it in the video.

It’s my real account. Myfxbook is in the video

Understood. And thanks.

Trend is the most powerful chart pattern, both when it works and less so when it fails. I spent a lot of time as a beginner trying to learn and understand all the geometrical chart patterns and candlestick sequences, when trend was what i should have been concentrating on.

1 Like

@tommor

Bro, stealth vendor. Don’t amuse him or bump his thread. Just not worth it.

Ah-ha. You’re probably right.

Certainly right.

The entire thread is undoubtedly a solicitation exercise.

(Unfortunately, in this forum, nothing is to be gained by reporting it to the moderators.)

Hi. bov i just a real trader trying to show it can be done. If think you can get more pips . Join the challenge. So many people will try say they are good trader. i watch a lot in the past talk about it but never show it. Well i going to show people that i think i have figured it out. if you think you are better. Let the people see. I know you are not up to for my two EA’s Bob. Bob your CALL… my book is out there and video. WAITing on you… BOBBY

its really not. dont want to sell anything. i really dont. just want to take what i have learned from this site and others to show i am going to make pips. just watch it. you will see . no selling. why do i need to sell when i making pips.

Hi tommor, its funny man. I think i found out when to follow trend and when to play counter. TRADING HOURS man. at first i was following trend all the time and then i would lose. could not figure it out until now. There certain trading hours if you follow trend you will make money maybe 60% or more. but there are other times follow trend you will lose about 70% of time. thats the secret. knowing when to trade trend. thats the secret to the 2 EA codes i run. (also a back testing secret)

update: currently at 578.00 . goal 5,000.

Milt, your response to _bob is very unprofessional. “Those who are secure have nothing to prove”, as you know this is just an internet board, if you can do what you say you can do, it really shouldn’t make any difference what anyone says. Now if you are “Branding” well that’s a different story, then you have to defend your brand. It seems to me that everyone that comes with a MFB, if you look at the profile, they say, " I have been trading FX for X amount of years, I have x amount under under management, we are accepting new clients, contact us, etc, etc, etc. No one ever says, this is my personal tracking account to track my trading progress, or something like that. There is also the issue of “Cooking” the MFB numbers, I have seen this as it was pointed out to me by one of our erstwhile members. So there is that.

As far as I am concerned, I am not looking for clients, and the only way in to the pool, to to know somebody, that knows me and is already a client, even if you are an “Accredited Investor”, if you don’t know someone, nope, no way not interested.

So with that in mind, some tactful suggestions. Get you PnL certified by your broker and accountant (you should have an accountant), somebody like these guys Trader’s Accounting: Day Trading Tax Preparation Services, or show your LLC,s tax returns, that’s cool to. Then get the NFA, FINRA, certifications/licenses. This will stop all of the questioning, and leave you, Large and IN Charge.

The Ever Suggesting VIPER

2 Likes

Just regular guy. Never trying to be . Trading is great hobby for me and my response to BOB is my way of saying hi of you want to really learn you have to try and I just showing people my efforts. Not to follow me or tell them what to do or how to trade. Just see what I am doing. That’s all. Come check me out. It’'s no selling. No hidden stuff. Just a guy trading for real. Trying to see if the little guy can win. 500 to 5000 is my challenge. Just check it out.

My call. A duck is a duck is a duck.

If you have something to share (which I seriously doubt) the share freely WITHIN the community. After all, this is an educational site where we of various trading experience share with those without. But I waste no more time on you, how you deal with criticism is demonstrated clearly in that sham video. You are too, too sensitive to be a “good” trader and we should not promote in any form.

2 Likes