Real money switch / My current system

Went about 2 months on the demo until I doubled my $2000 starting balance. Two weeks ago I made the switch… It’s going well so far.

Here’s my system, just looking for comments from more experienced folks. Is this grenade going to blow up any day???

I would currently characterize myself as a short term scalper. It’s pretty simple really. I find a pair in a good trend over 4 time frames (1, 5, 15, hr and hopefully 4hr) that is exhibiting a good channel and trade it manually always with the trend. I keep a close eye, playing price action and scalp 5-10 bucks on .1 lots in trades that are usually only open 15 minutes or so. My win ratio since starting is about 85%. Over the last month its up to about 90%. In 2 weeks of real money I’m up about $500 on a similar sized account. To be frank I don’t leave trades unmonitored, simply because I have not figured out how set stops using this system. Any reasonable stop even 1:1 risk/reward gets grabbed way too often. So far trading manually I can see it going south and exit with minimal pain. I’d say it’s time consuming but really quite easy… Will this scale to larger lots? Or will issues arise? Am I just getting lucky?

Comments please??

Jody

1 Like

Woo… nice share…:heart_eyes: I’m also a newbie (only 1 month) … would you mind to share your strategy in details … ?

a very interesting introduction. in my opinion, we need help from our forex teacher, to provide a clear direction on our work.

logical strategy but you need to set stop loss
some spikes might hurt you
just go with your reasoning
you might lose and win some
and if the strategy is good the percentage will reveal it
here is a good channel i found GBPCHF it has been bearish for quite a will

2 Likes