Real Secret of Forex Trading

Money management and experience counts a lot it is with trader when he is concerned to learn trading he not only tries to know new things he gets a start from beginning not wait for any jump. He can find his target with passion.

Candlestick patterns? Fib ratios?! Good one. :joy:
Oh, and please post your trading world cup result with a link that can be verified.

3 Likes

Many of us were thinking the same, I’m sure.

2 Likes

To be successful you need to trade what you see on the technical analysis on the current market conditions always to lose small and win big.

1 Like

IMHO, i think it is more of 50% DISCIPLINE and 50% technical.

Absolute truth! Easier said than done , especially so when you are financially desperate. Forex trading is a lot like farming Himalayan Lily. Slowly watching the delicate plant grow day after day.

Trend determination with Candlestick pattern alone is vastly inadequate. Candlestick patterns should be combine with many other convincing metrics to improve the accuracy of trend Bias.

That’s not true. I agree that interpretation of news can be difficult some times, and at worst plain confusing. Nevertheless, i believe retrospective comparison between news(data release) and time price chart could prove to be very useful.

That would be an overstatement.

I presume you mean harsh.

Some discord I have , any analysis technical or fundamental can bring good result when trading if it comes from a long term experience , otherwise not.

Thanks for your nice post. appreciate

They’re not.

But the ones you mention above (although some are similar and some are specific examples of others) are individual candle-types, not “candle patterns”.

I agree, though, with your implication that the ones you’ve mentioned aren’t in themselves of great value.

Exactly - but you forgot to mention the further risk that Hadden, TomCooper and others adding no valueat all could still make a further no-value post or two each (perhaps forgetting that they’d already posted their gibberish here once each!)

The remarkable thing is that apparently nobody will do anything about it.

Then again, it was only ever a marketing thread to start with.

2 Likes

the real Forex trading sector means real knowledge and experience about this stock market , nothing without it.

Prophetic.

You couldn’t make it up, if you tried.

Is it possible, please, to do something about the incessant no-value posts filling the forum from the same little group of no-value posters (I’m being tactful!) - they do make something of a mockery of the forum, don’t you think?

It appears from the link in Charlie’s post above that this has been going on for years, too: does nobody in authority want to change that?!

Sorry if I sound critical, but it’s really hard to understand why this is tolerated, here.

2 Likes

I think it’s something we have to accept as these posts help keep the site “fresh” in the eyes of Google et al.
There’s a whole thread here, several hundred posts, on eur/usd full of nonsense posts along the lines of “I think this pair will go up tomorrow unless it goes down, although it may go sideways”

4 Likes

Thanks, Eddie. Point taken.

Doesn’t that apply to other trading forums, too, though? They seem not to have this problem? “Those members” are only allowed to do it here?

Maybe this forum’s so short of traffic that they’re welcome here, because the pages otherwise won’t have enough new content to interest the search engines? And if that’s so, might the reason for its being so simply be the fact that this stuff IS tolerated here, and some people get fed up with it and leave? In which case isn’t allowing it a self-defeating policy?

1 Like

That’s the big question.

But as you can see from some of the “feecback” threads (including some in which you and I have both posted in the past!), I think it’s fair to say that the forum’s administrator “takes a certain view” of that question, and ultimately it’s up to each of us, as members, to determine whether or not that approach suits us.

It’s been made pretty clear that it’s not going to change.

Meanwhile, you and I are both still here. So maybe we’re willing tolerate it, after all?

1 Like

We’re generating some “fresh content” for the pages by discussing it, anyway?

Even if this isn’t really the right place to discuss it.

Though as someone pointed out above (it might have been you?), this was only ever a marketing thread in the first place.

Seriously, though, between the promotional posting and the relentless no-value posting, you do have to wonder whether it’s really worthwhile?

1 Like

Forex market is a market where currencies are exchanged at a typical rate among the traders. Buyer tries to move the market up and supplier tries to move it down. The market moves in a direction where the more orders are place. You have only two possibilities here, win or lose. You always start a trade with some loss which you have to overcome as well. Thanks!

1 Like

In Forex trading there is no specific rules to ensure successful trading life , but if anyone can make sure real knowledge and experience with a reliable support from a credible trading broker , then there is a chance to earn minimum profit ratio from here.

1 Like

right now broke is a big deal in Forex trading and sometimes we fall a great trouble when choosing a right broker , because most of the broker are found to be scams.

Forex market is a highlt competitive market where you have to compete with banks and huge investors. You need to enter the market after reading the psychology of these huge investors according to the different situations. History tells the whole story on the Forex market.

1 Like

Forex trading is different from other business it is not instant money making machine real secret is hidden in your skill and right approach towards trading . When trader learns ups and downs of market ,face it confidently and gets targeted profit it means he know the secret of success.

1 Like

What actually success in Forex trading is a complicated issue, sometimes we feel only good knowledge and experience can bring success in here, but in spite of good experience success will not come without having a reliable support from a credible broker , because they can affects the result of our trading with certainly.