Real Secret of Forex Trading

Your broker plays role in good trading when he provides you best platform with best services . Then your peace of mind is also a positive point motivates to work in forex market. There are many elements involving is success and experience , skill and patience are must for a trader.

If you have the abilities to choose a reliable broker, then you can earn huge amount of money through trading. And you’re trading experience and skills are also important for your forex trading buiness.

What you thinking about reliable broker choosing? It’s easy to choose from all scams ?

Hey, Thanks for sharing this valuable info. and here I am sharing few more:

• Have a Trading Plan
  • Learn to manage losses
  • Keep track of your trading activity
  • Manage Your Risk
  • Do Your Research
  • Don’t Overtrade
  • Be Consistent in Your Execution

Thanks

1 Like

Hey, Before Choose any Broker check Rating, Reviews on Different Sites

which website do you most prefer for ensuring real rating ?

Right! market is equal for all but there are a lot of market makers hidden in the Forex world in the name of ECN brokers which can surely affect your trading results. So always choose your broker with great precision.

1 Like

Choosing a broker is a dedicated decision, so it should be in cool mind. If you choose broker with an emotional state, there is a chance to choose wrong something.

One of the most integral part is to remember to cut your losses promptly. Shedding is the most awful component of trading, yet when the losses are manageable, little as well as apparently insignificant about your total equity, you’ll be great. If you find a method to allow your profits run, congratulations on doing something that most traders do not. However most significantly, discover a way to cut your losses quickly as well as you have an opportunity to endure the turmoil the market tosses your method. Then, objective to take advantage when it’s behaving to your taste. Learn more about Forex Trading Guide.

I think you pointed out the right point that forex is 90% dependent on the psychology of the trader. A good manager is always a good trader as far as I think. You can never compromise on the money management here on the Forex market! Thank you!

1 Like

@Wonel Exactly…it takes experience to know this. Practice this on a demo account with $100 for a month and see the results. The outcome will guide your trading decisions.

Thank you for mentioning this. Money management is of utmost importance in a risky and volatile market like forex.

I agree with you, finding good broker is the most challenging task.

There is no secret of forex trading as such. Just acquire enough knowledge, skills and experience, patience and trading discipline, alert and analytical mind and you’re good to go.

Sir pls thank you for sharing this pls how can I get the pivots point and add it to my chart pls am Cornelius

Absolutely you are right - once you understand how exactly to overcome the emotional dysfunctionality of your own mind ! :laughing:

Yes , no way to deny , but for trading of course we have to make sure a broker , before choosing a broker it is more appropriate to ensure its real performance, otherwise there is a chance to find wrong broker.

Now what would you suggest for that?:wink:

I can have the file emailed to you

In my experience, Forex trading is an open secret. In Forex if you want to constantly make profit, you need enough knowledge. Without knowledge it’s very hard to survive in Forex markets. thanks