Reasons of loss on trading

We found most of traders loss their money!
Reasons?
We do not wait for proper time
We open trades before the time
We close the trades before the time
We do not wait
We loose temper
We deposit less 5hen we require
We do not understand trend
We do not select proper market pairs
We work on multi pairs
Do you?
Regards
Avoid if possible

1 Like

Traders don’t actually loss money. Gamblers loss money.

If you’ve not done trading and risk management training, developed and back tested your own strategies etc etc you’re not a trader.

But hey, those gamblers are paying the traders bills! :rofl:

3 Likes

do you make profits my friend?
i gambled a lot and also traded too
i agree with you that in forex peoplle that do not analyze will lose money but are you a full trader now? can you pay your bills with your profits?

2 Likes

I’m still learning!

2 Likes

you are learning and you have a good mindset like that?
very good my friend i lost a lot of money to understand this facts i think you can be succesful here

and i know one fact too, they will jump into trades and market and they will just make chanc for good traders so it is very good to know them

1 Like

They all are helpful and the fact that controling my mind in trading is much more important than my forex skills!

It is in my mind for a while, why do we trade only 1 or 2 pairs?
People suggested loads of other pairs as well, maybe we have to take a look at them too!

And a big like for that! I think if we let our trades to reach the the SL and the TP not everything but most of our problems will be solved

1 Like

Sir
I am totally in favour of only and only less than 5 pairs.
We must be consultant in single field not as a general

It depends on the loss you are trying to emphasize. There will always be losses even with your A+ setup(s) with precision execution. Then there are the recurring losses occasioned by inexperience, greed and a host of other factors that categorize one among the 95%.

1 Like

I do not wait for proper time.

I’m still trying to understand what exactly that actually means.

1 Like

Wow, you made quite a list there. Let’s give it a name. what not to do on Forex 101.
:grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Dear sir I am making profits but I am not surprise 9nlybup9n others but on me too. When I onow I can make 5 t0 25 percent on my capital I a day why do I hurry why do I not 2ait why do I loose temper??
Here is my statem

ent
ent of the last 3 months

Right, I always loose temper because I don’t wanna loss money.

1 Like

Agree. I think you can have your pairs (1 or 2, maybe) and have more trading systems. So it might be awesome if you focused on developing systems that work for your pairs rather than just one system for 10 pairs.
@ProfesorPips Thank you for this piece of advice.
Best Luck/

2 Likes

Thanxxx sir actually I agree traders do not loss gamblers loose!

1 Like

I am also confused about what he just wrote. Indeed there are several reasons for losses for example trading based on wild guesses is one of those.

2 Likes

Sure sir
Reasons of loss are given few but not all of them. It’s mostly and common
And for sharing thoughts

Lack of analytical knowledge leads to losses and I also sufferede this issue much but now I am earning profit on average.

1 Like

Basically, you should not buy at the peak of the price because it is very risky, and you should not sell at the bottom of the price. You need to manage your money and act step by step.

1 Like

timing is an important element in forex trading. The ability to identify and enter the market at opportune times can significantly impact the success of a trade.

1 Like