Recently traded pairs

what’s up guys what have you traded on recently? :sunglasses:

Recently, I have closed a trade of GBPUSD. And I always trade on GBPUSD, AUDUSD and EURUSD pairs.

I don’t trade in multiple pairs. I always trade in EURUSD pair and my last trade was also EURUSD.

I recently traded gold and EURUSD as always. :slightly_smiling_face:

Recently I opened a delicious sell position on EURGBP, fantastic opportunity , not to brag but i made what my job gives me in two months just in this trade.

1 Like

I recently traded xauusd

E/U 5 min.
Just took profit on the right side of this developing H&S pattern. Nice lil downward move. I’m surprised at how volatile this has been during Asia. Look for a right shoulder to form and then possibly a strong downside BO past the neckline. Probably not until London, tho.

Sorry, BP won’t let me upload chart.

I took advantage of trading XAUUSD recently and ended up hitting the stop loss. Bad Luck!

1 Like

Nice to hear that

was that on the long bull candle that did go up to 1970.xxx the othr day and made a double top just to crash back down again :thinking: i have no idea where these two long candles came from, but i was not in a xauusd trade when that did happen.

Today gold (again) did smile my way,i made two trades in xauusd so that is all for today, no need to be greedy we all know how that goes :laughing: :sweat_smile: