Receving Paid Trading signals vs your trading strategy

Good Day Everyone,
I get to understand something today from my point of view between paid trading signals and trading strategy.

Recieving paid signal you need to have a lot of equity and be ready for whatever outcome.

I paid for a monthly signal and it’s just two weeks receiving signals but the results has been poor(2/10) so far even though i have my own mistakes also. To the extent i even lose more equity when receiving signal than trading on my own.

Paying for signals has really complicate my trading strategy where by sometimes receiving signals contradict my trading strategy and it has really weak me losing money in my equity.

What comes to my mind is that ( after all i paid for signals so you need to be 80% accurate ).
Receiving signal can even be more stressful than even trading on your own at your own convenient time and place to trade.

I am just confused maybe i paid the wrong person for signal or maybe instead of paying for signals i should have look for a mentorship class or maybe (i dont even know what to type next)

I think focus on your trading strategy is the best and also have a mentor to guide you in your technical and mental analysis.

I maybe be wrong with what i wrote down, that’s why i came here to see your view and reason from your own perspectives. Thank you.

I’ve not paid for any trading services whether that be signals or mentorship as my thinking is that if somebody is so successful at trading then why would they waste their time selling services etc.

Put in some more time on demo, develop a strategy and then go live.

1 Like

Dont join signal groups. Most of them are not run by profitable traders so why follow them. Also they dont educate you so you have no idea why they buy it sell so what’s the point.

Learn to trade yourself. No harm in joining a mentor if you know the way they trade resonates with you. And they actually are profitable.

1 Like

Mostly the ones offering trading signals make use of different programs to generate such signals. Even if you manage to get lucky with signals in the beginning and are able to make some initial profit you will eventually end up losing. Learn to trade yourself.

1 Like