Recommend a Broker

Hi,

I’ve been learning about Forex for almost a year now and have only ever had an account with IG Markets using their online platform “PureDeal”. I’ve used it in DEMO mode and LIVE and have worked out most of the features but I am looking to move to an actual trading software.

My starting balance with IG markets was $4,000 AUD and I started off using their TradeSENSE program which offers smaller contract sizes for the first 6 weeks but unfortunatley since I’ve reached the end of the program I can no longer risk to place trades in Mini contracts as they don’t have the option of trading mirco contracts. I’ve been having some good success with my current trading plan and would love to continue using it but as my trading balance is fairly small I really need to be sticking to micro contracts.

Basically I’m looking for a broker that offers Micro contracts on the Majors and does not charge monthly fee’s to have access to charts. My trading approach so far has been mainly intraday trades with my average holding time around 5 hours per trade. I would obviously need a broker that allows a minimum account size of around $5,000.

Any help would be greatly appricated.

Hello,

If you are looking for a borker that offers micro contracts on the majors, I think you should definitely think about Hotforex, I am using them since a while on micro contracts and I am pretty happy with the results and profits for now, actually I am using micro contracts for testing purposes.
good luck

HI,
Since summer i am using MegaTraderFx, pls just have a look at the page, maybe it is something for you.
I like them for really fast execution, besides i am polish and there is always somebody polish available to help me.
just have a look:)

Forex.com and IBFX allows you to trade small contracts as 0.01 micro lots.

Exactly the same, Mircro lots from 0.01

I am using Hotforex, You can place micro lots in Hotforex and it’s good to me, but not so small as mini as you required. i am wondering why you need such tiny contracts? if i am not wrong, mini lot is 1/10 of a micro lot.

your account is not small at all. there are many choices you can find.

With smaller contracts, smaller is the deposit.

sure, then the trader will earn less too.
how about investing more money to get a steady earning? it’s totally different trading as small account. and we will learn to control the risk.

I’ve recently added another factor when choosing a forex broker. Amount of cash back rebates. You can get a piece from the spread back and it’s not bad to earn some extra cash at the end of the month. There are some sites like bestforexrebates.net that are offering rebates… I’m getting 0.6pips back at HotForex

yes, you can get some cash back rebates, it’d good, but this is not important for a trader, we still should focus on trading itself, we can earn much if we take the correct decition at the correct time.

i’m using hotforex too, and i don’t care how much rebates i get.

i would go with oanda