Recommended Forex Brokers

What’s a trusted forex broker with tight spreads that doesn’t trade against you?

Have you checked out the Fxglory? I am trading with them for a long time and I’m quite satisfied.Their spread is 2 pips. I never had any problem regarding my profit withdrawals actually.

Interactive Brokers.

(The ones mentioned above do all trade against you, by definition: they’re [I]counterparty market-makers[/I], [U]not[/U] genuine brokers.)

i had tried many of them . you can mention any popular online retail trading forex broker , i might tried with them. some of them offer very-very low spreads. some of them have funny rules. some of them even will eat your deposit

however , from now, i tried to stick with popular retail broker who are suitable for me and well know by many trader in my country. so i trade with tickmill.
their spreads are great , their commissions too, and i do love the fact they offer cross pairs with very competitive spreads

I will like to recommed FreshForex, they offer ECN accounts with the lowest commission - from 0.003%, also they have
Flexible hedging with “Smart Bridge Technology®”, which provides the best NDD execution and the most accurate quotations.

I have been searching for a broker myself and recently I found few companies that were suitable for me in many ways, now out of all these, I figured out that TradeWiseFX is ideal for multiple reasons, so my recommendation would be to try their service, I feel they will be up to the requirement that you might be having.

What do you think about Instaforex? I’ve read that they are not regulated… What means that?

it means they do not registered under regulations bodies to control them.
many regulations body out there. just find regulations that suitable for your need.
For example. Vipromarkets, a forex broker regulated by CySEC
you can search by your own, are your broker regulated by regulation bodies like ASIC, NFA,FCA, etc, by visiting regulation bodies site

If you have a lot of money to invest, then you should find one with FCA at least

I would recommend to pay attention to regulated brokers. As mentioned above, FCA regulation is good. Maybe you can find a suitable broker here: FCA Regulated Forex Brokers| Forex Brokers Regulated by FCA

What about CySec brokers? Do you think they’re worse than FCA regulated? I mean in terms of trading conditions, not safety