Recommened Forex Brokers?

I am fairly new to forex trading and have been doing very well on my demo accounts…i was using interbank fx for a while and read some bad reviews about it. I just downloaded MRC. I was just looking for some suggestions for a reliable forex broker in which i can start with a micro account. Thanks

1 Like

nothing wrong with ibfx, more likely a bunch of whining traders looking for someone to blame other then themselves.

Check out Oanda they are pretty relaible and have low spreads

N

Thanks…Ill give them a try

Find a broker that doesn’t offer a “get rich fast” scheme. A professional forex broker will not try to promise fairy tales to a trader. It will mention the risks involved, explain the basics and offer assistance.

try oanda, i am happy with them.

The only brokers to go with are the pure STP brokers and one ECN broker that is fully regulated. The pure STP brokers are Jade fx, IAMfx, One Corp,all unregulated although IAmfx has an SEC nhumber. Mb Trading is fully regulated and n ECN broker. I did extensive research over 6 months and these are the only brokers who don’t try to chump you. I have two Live accounts with Jade and IAM.

1 Like

Thanks. Ill gve them a try

Hi!

I would recommend to try different brokers with different trading platforms. I mean demo accounts, because it’s always better to try with a demo than go real! During your “demo” period you may make analysis and work out your own strategy!

But after trying, I think, it’s better to find THE ONE, that suits you best - who has a reputation in the financial market, where the customer care support is very good and of course, it must be safe and reliable! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve used IBFX, Alpari UK and Oanda all on demos. I prefer MT4 for charting however the spreads Oanda offers are great. All 3 are reputed and trusted by many traders.

I haven’t heard so many things about IBFX so I don’t know where you got that from. I’ve been satisfied with them so far.

Yeah if you could use MT4 with Oanda, that would be awesome…I wonder if they realize this…what do they love about their proprietary chart anyway?

In my opinion, Oanda’s low spreads are kept because they don’t have to pay licensing and such for MT4. I proprietary software makes costs much less for a company.

just try fxopen i think it is good enough for you.

I recommend IAMfx and they should be getting micro accounts in a couple of weks

they have been amazing thus far. been around awhile in futures. new to fx but they have my vote

Hey! I have experienced CMC’s software and WSD’s software so far…But i personally prefer WSD’s platform. Its user friendly and all the tools that u require for trading are well structured and organized.

Wsd is regulated by NZX and your funds will be held in clinet segregated accounts if you are worried about the safety of your funds.

Download their demo software, see how it goes.

When I started to trade, I was looking for a reliable broker with a good background. Now I use Real Trade Group and haven’t had any problems with them and their software sofar. So, I recommend to try them for newbies and for experienced traders!

Hope it helped!

they have several platforms, been around a long time on the commodities side and they clear several firms so they will make sure u have the right system. they offer only ECN STP systems. be careful what you hear from these people that recommened Oanada and other MT brokers. what most people dont know is how MT really works…take it from me…i was a fx dealer long before i traded on my own.

I agree with Amanda!
Finding a good broker seems like half of the work in forex:confused:, unfortunately:mad:, and newly regs recommending a broker doesnt make it easier! Ofcourse some are genuine, but inputs/recommendations by senior members should come first :D! And it doesnt help me, atleast, that forex trading is so unknown in my country, had i wanted to trade stocks i could have begun yesterday, but i want to trade forex :D!