[Red Tram] Trading System

I found this system works great with my system!

Link to my system: 301 Moved Permanently (FREE SYSTEM, NOT ADS)

Give full credits to Red Tram creator.

Guys, as I understand there is no tpl to combined systems R+A and RedTram. But it’s easy to add indis and experts to MT4 so I don’t create TPL.

Leonlee0116jl, If you created system that really works and it’s consists with RedTram and your system you can share it right here.

[QUOTE=“aneah;620702”]Guys, as I understand there is no tpl to combined systems R+A and RedTram. But it’s easy to add indis and experts to MT4 so I don’t create TPL. Leonlee0116jl, If you created system that really works and it’s consists with RedTram and your system you can share it right here.[/QUOTE]

Ya just access the link I shared in previous comment. I created the ultimate version of my trading system with the combination of Red Tram indicator. Feel free to try it!

I cannot load MACD too(((

Can you describe briefly how the GP_Stochastic works?

Leonlee0116jl, Sorry, but I’m just a trader. And this TS founder is not I am. Or you mean any stochastics?

I means the GP_Stochastic. You got the link for this system?

yes, but there is text like “You know what is stochastic, so …” . I can send you link in PM if u need.

This one works)))
FX5_MACD_Divergence_V1.1~.mq4.zip (1.82 KB)

thanks for the upload!

)))) Not at all))))

Aneah, I downloaded all files you shared here. Which version of TS is better to use for trading?

Personally I use the first version on demo account. I Propose you to try it, then R+A

hello aneah, I downloaded all your files and I just want to ask how to install them in my MT4?

thanks for the share aneah. I’ll try this out now.