[Red Tram] Trading System

Hi, Guys)))
Had anyone heard anything about this system? I read about it on Russian-language forum.
It’s fun))) Someone trying to sell it (the las price I saw was 107$), and one Russian guy bought the system and shared it.
Well, I want to share it too. Try it) Wait for comments.
LOOK FOR NEXT POSTS IN THIS THREAD, I’LL SHARE NEWEST VERSIONS OF THIS STRATEGY (WITH ADDING NEW INDICATORS FOR MORE PROFIT)!!!:53:

Here is screenshot from manual:

Yeah, One of this guys (I mean from Russian forum) translated the manual for TS. Thnx to him)))

RedTram with translated manual.zip (26.5 KB)

Translated manual.pdf (134 KB)

thanx for share. any feedback about this system ? I cant open the manual. please share it with pdf format

OOPS! I’m sorry, there was open office document. Added PDF in head of topic)))
Do not forget to comment)

Thnx, now I’ll test this.

Hey, Who tried? I have some mods of this TS with other indicators. If you need this, write here, and I’ll share it

Looks like it gives similar signals to xSuperTrend indicator, if so it’s good to catching trends and bad at raging markets.
maybe some sort of combination between them with heiken ashi or heiken ashi smoothed might give rise to a system.
also, i think if we can avoid raging market or at least manage it with MM, it can be very profitable system.

One more: like Russians have told, an optimum variant is to use this TS with TFs from 15 minutes to 4 hours.

Well, This is the second mod of this TS, and I still waiting for your comments (or maybe thanks))))

There are 4 indicators (FXDD, Stochastic, HeikinAshi and VisualOrders) + Template for all this.
Hope, someone needs this thread (except me).
If someone got some profit via this TS, make post, please!

Indicators + Template.zip (40.8 KB)

Hey aneah,

first of all thanks for sharing this system with us.

now, if the only rules provided are the ones in the translated manual, which said; enter with 4 dots, exit when you see opposite dot color, then it is not by any chance gonna be profitable (you can check it yourself, just pick a choppy day with GJ at M15 or 1H).

i can see you provided a second version with stochastic, so maybe you need to check for more complete rules in the Russian forum.

if you want to back test a trading system you need to have all the rules, otherwise, it’s a basic MA crossover with stochastic in it’s core.

please,
feel free to share more stuff that you find in the Russian forum and don’t hesitate to ask anything.

thanks,
J

Well, this Stochastic is from that forum. As author said, it is already configured for filtering of signals.

Quoting forum:
Well tried my assembled pattern.
The first transaction and profit of 19.5 points, drawdown was 6 pips. Profit from the transaction $ 1.95. Continue.
We must try 5 minute TF.
Screenshot:

Stochastic configured.zip (3.02 KB)

This post will tell you how you must not to do!)))
(Quoting forum)
As you can see on this picture, there was a mistake by trader with entering the deal. There wasn’t signal to SELL. Entering must be with 4 points with same color and the candle must be without the shadow

As this guy said, He knows that entering was made not by rules of TS, he was experimented with Stoch and entered only by it, And as he think, Signal of Stochastic combines with entering rules two or three times a day, but it’s profitable.

Hello anea,

Thank’s for this great system. I just open account on babypips to give you thank’s and ask a question. Hope you guess how helpful this post for me.

You said,

I don’t know where is the shadow. Please mark it, or tell me am I right.

Yeah, you are right) as you can see, there were 4 dots with one color, but the candle has shadow so this is not a signal for deal.

And opening the deal with next bar might be right.

Really great?)

Well, this is the third variant of TS, there are some modifications.
Indicators for red tram: FXDD, Heiken Ashi, Heiken Ashi Candle
Indicators for Andrew Forex: nonlagdot, Supertrend1.
Added AutoFibTradeZones.mq4, FX5_MACD_Divergence_V1.1.ex4

As I understand, it’s two different systems and Russian guys combined it.
All manuals are in Russian, but it is easy to translate with Google.
If you don’t understand something in manuals say me about it.
Here is screenshot of Andrew Forex TS:

And finally two systems combined:

R+A.zip (698 KB)

Thanks for sharing this simple yet effective TS. My first trade with this TS was a success with 10 pips. I think this is enough for most people when playing high lot size.
i will continue observe this system.

Edit: GP_Stochastic always giving early signal, do you enter the trade when stoch give signal without fxdd signal?

Happy trading,
Leon.

hmm, actually which tmplate should I load? Andrew forex or FxDD? I cannot load both.

ok, which template should I load? Andrew’s or Fxdd? also, I cannot load Fxdd-MACD-Divergence indicator… the rest of the indicators are ok.