Regular Technique and Skill we use to hear

Hi guys. I am here again with new Topic

Some of the techniques that are widely used by people in trading are as follows:

1. Technical analysis : a technique to produce trading results by analyzing market data such as charts and technical indicators

2. Fundamental analysis : a technique to generate trading results by analyzing the economic, political, and social factors that affect the traded assets

3. News trading : a trading technique that relies on news announcements to profit from unexpected situations or large price movements

4. Scalping: a short-term trading technique taking advantage of small price movements in a short period of time

5. Swing Trading: a trading technique where traders profit from large price movements within a period of several days to several weeks

6. Arbitrage: a trading technique by taking advantage of the difference in the price of the same asset in various markets to gain profit.

However, it should be remembered that each of these techniques has advantages and disadvantages, and each trader trades with techniques that suit their needs and preferences.

Yes, these are the common things that a trader listens to on a regular basis. Technical analysis gets the highest level of priority in all cases to forecast the market quickly.

are you aware that Babypips has a free, complete beginners’ course on this site, which covers all of this stuff in detail?

are you trying to “set up in opposition to the house”?!

that’s completely wrong - there’s intraday swing trading, too, for example - there are even people doing swing trading from fast tick charts … if you look in any swing trading textbook, you’ll find, usually on page 1, an explanation that “swing trading” is a style and technique of trading that has nothing to do with the timeframes on which the trades are made: what you posted above is mistaken and misguided

I’m not sure I’d call these “techniques” in trading. :thinking: More like types of trading maybe? But I’d agree with flamingo regarding the school. :blush: Might be better to refer to that. :smiley:

1 Like

Fundamental and technical analysis could be the second step for mature traders when they learn about the basics.

Technical analysis is very important for traders because without it traders are fully unable to predict the price.

All the points you mentioned go with me except for swing trading because I don’t have the courage and patience to hold a trade for a long time.

in that case you might be pleased to know that (as explained above) “swing trading” is a style and technique of trading that has nothing to do with the timeframes on which the trades are made:

don’t imagine that it has anything to do with trade durations: that’s a mistaken and misguided belief

I alter in between swing trading and scalping. Both are my favorite trading styles but have to struggle with swing trading.

I think these are all approaches not techniques. Other than that all he mentioned are okay ultimately.