Reliable broker with 1:500 leverage and people who have proofs of payment

hello

Im looking for a reliable broker with a leverage 1:500. For these reason I want know if anyone have proofs of withdrawal funds from their brokers.

I have made some research in google and i see people complain that they have requested the money from their broker, and they dont receive that money.

sorry for my bad english

thanks in advance

Any australian regulated broker may do so. Why do you need that leverage? I don’t need more than 1:5

because i only want to put $1000.

the objective is make $30 to $50 per day.
intraday trading

Well, sorry but not posible.

Lol… Cmon mr. Gone show some enthusiasm haha. But yeah, i agree not possible.

100% possible! 1,000 bank - 0.2 lot size (very comftable) - $5,00 per 5 pip profit
You only need 4 wins @ 5 pips and you already have made $20

Yeah how about the other way around, losing instead of winning, have you thought about that?

Precisely, that is my point. Forcing your account won’t make you rich, it only will cause you frustration.

well

i have been practice with a demo account in alpari. five days a week and i made more or less $30/$50 a day.

I think it is possible if i follow the same rules and play with the same lots. And not forget, be in front of computer all day.

yeahh… right… good luck with that one. I must tell you, the ironic thing about trading is that trading is not for the greedy.

I understand your point of view and i know that high leverage can steal all your money. I play with real micro accounts and i loose all my money, But i learn a lesson in terms of money management, thats why i think it is possible make $30 a $50 a day with a deposit of $1000. however I will go practice with small accounts for 3 or 4 months, read strategies and work all days with these. I have also a program called “forex Ea generator”, that’s a program to make custom indicators and expert advisors. I plan to cross manual trading systems and forex strategies and turn them in indicators and expert advisors.

And what about month 5 or 6? That is when hell begins. Market allows everyone to have a big smile on the face to smash them down after, who is laughing now? The market laugh at the very last and for much longer.

under live trading conditions, you would get a different result.
try it on a small live account first.
don’t force your way through the market. and you do not need to use excessive leverage to make a decent profit. leverage of 1:50 to 1:200 would be enough/more than sufficient for your goal.

Leverage doesn’t make any sense, if you have a very tight money management plan and you are following it strictly. If you are strict with a risk percentage of 2 or 3 (or any figure suiting to you) at any given time, then no matter what leverage you use as risk is proportional to your stop loss and pip value.

digitalvoice, you do not need to be in front of the computer all day every single day. whether winning or losing, you need to take some days off!