Reliable broker

Hello, I’m about to resume my trading journey. I was trading with AmegaFX (https://www.amegafx.com) and had no issue with withdrawal, however based on review from other clients on various platform I decided to ask for reliable broker to trade with, so I won’t end into losing my hard-earned money in theft way.
Any recommendation?
Thanks

reliable broker is a broker which doesnt restrict at any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. and they always provide security of every funds with a wide range of trading facilities.

it depends on your trading condition , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

I don’t want to call it broker. The second problem, it works from 2017 and let’s avoid it out

Hello, as for a reliable broker from my own suggestion is to look into;

• A low spread
  • easy deposit and withdrawal
  • secure in your account
  • safe trading on their platform
  • highly regulated broker
  • very good support via email and phone call when ever you reached to them.

Following factors should be considered before choosing a broker:

1. Regulation
  2. Good Support and Short Response Time.
  3. Provides a demo account.
    4.Good trade execution speed.

I trade with FP Markets, they are regulated by ASIC, CYSEC(EU). They recently also added an offshore license with St.Vincents.

They are in business for more than 15 years now with positive reviews overall, so they are a indeed a reliable broker to consider.

1 Like

It should be a regulated broker and preferably in your region. I wouldn’t put too much weight on others reviews as often people become bitter and blame their broker for bad trading. As an experienced trader I rate choosing a brokerage near the bottom of importance… unless you choose a scam company or those offering big bonuses to trade with them.

I agree with Pable.Fx, FP Markets have been around since 2005 regulated by ASIC and have maintained a positive reputation overall.

I have a live trading account with them and have not faced any server freezing or related issues recently in spite of markets being volatile recently.

If you are looking for a reputable broker, try and look for someone with a good license like ASIC or FCA.

I currently trade with FP Markets, they are regulated by ASIC, they have some of the best trading conditions with their Raw Spread (ECN) account, No issues with spread widening and commission seems to be lower when compared. Overall i’m having a good experience so far, would recommend to try it.

I agree people will promote the broker they work with if they find it to be fair.