Reliable EURUSD daily Signal - Invite top traders but any one is welcome to read

I am intending to post a buy or sell signals for Daily EURUSD chart based on my market analysis.

I trade with real money using this system. and the signal is very reliable.

You may enter the trading according to this signal too.

It will be really appreciate if I can get to know what the top forex trader is thinking about my signal in terms of direction and momentum.

I was holding EURUSD buy position up until now. I am not quite sure if the EURUSD have any more momentum to go upward. My indicator showed me that EURUSD is losing momentum.

I may be wrong. Anyway I have closed position.

Speculators were saying it may even hit up to 1.490!

But most of us arent jumping in until Aug 2nd after the U.S Debt report whether their gonna default or not

I think it can push upwards a little more. Depending on tomorrow’s news for the Euro and Usd, you could get atleast 100 more pips.

Ah, Im more of a scalper but that has caused major turmoil since my loss so im longing about 500 units at 1.4533 its at 1.45022 but looking at the trend line it looks like its just a minor bump not really any resistance, Im gonna hold this probably until 1.48 but cut if it dips anywhere near 1.4490.

But pardon a newbie but what report are we looking for tomorrow specifically?

Toughest one to tell.

My Spectral zero lag trend indicator changed direction but my spectral zero lag oscillator actually heading to opposite direction.

Therefore I would not confirm the bearish market of EURUSD yet.

I opened buy position.

[QUOTE=timeseriesguy;270673]I was holding EURUSD buy position up until now. I am not quite sure if the EURUSD have any more momentum to go upward. My indicator showed me that EURUSD is losing momentum.

I may be wrong. Anyway I have closed position.

can u share the indicator???