Renko offline chart

Dears

happy new year to all

I need a piece of advice, please
I have been using renko offline chart with ATR for renko size
but I have a problem that the chart does not update the size of the box based on ATR automatically and that I have to do it manually every while
is there a way to solve this? noting that I am using MetaTrader platform and renkolivecharts_pimped_v4_13

thank you all

@Michael84, has a FREE Demo available for MT4…

A. ATR based bar size calculation (yes/no) - Automatic calculation of the candle body size defined by the reading of the ATR indicator calculation on the daily chart.

B. ATR period (1 to…) - ATR indicator period setting.

C. Use a percentage of daily ATR (1 to 100) - The percentage of the calculated value to use.

This product does not allow me to choose which Time Frame ATR I would use as it only read ATR from daily chart

ATR based bar size calculation (yes/no) - Automatic calculation of the candle body size defined by the reading of the ATR indicator calculation on the daily chart.

Variable TF ATR wasn’t part of the criteria in your original post…

I was looking for something that would allow me to choose the ATR of Time Frame which I consider convenient along with the period of ATR

The problem with this one is that it apply the ATR once it is setup but if the ATR changes over time, it does not update it automatically and redraw the offline chart based on the new ATR unless if I did it manually by changing the Time Frame of the basic time frame (i.e from1M to 5M then back to 1M) which will refresh the system and get the offline chart to be updated based on the new ATR

So what I was looking for is that renko generator that would be based on ATR of Time Frame I choose and it would be updated automatically if this ATR changes

I am sorry because I already have a version that include variable TF ATR, I did not think that it could be taken out in another product :sweat_smile:

is there any more info here or that anyone can provide on renko?i am still a bit lost with it …but keen to know more