Reputable Forex Broker and CFD broker?

Please could someone recommend a forex and CFD broker that is not a bucket shop and market maker? I was thinking about using Thinkforex in Auckland, New Zealand but too many bad reviews saying that they are a bucket shop who hunt your stop losses. I would prefer a ECN or STP broker instead of a market maker. I will do some searching online to find out more.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

If you are looking for a forex STP broker in Auckland then I would suggest you try Blackwell Global; that is who I am with right now and I think they are very good, certainly far better than my previous experiences with cmc markets.

Well before dealing with any broker just make sure that they are regulated as well as reputed broker. Location does not matter as much as the service which they offer and the reliability as well as safety of funds deposited with them.

I’ve benn trading with Vantage FX for the last year, so far they calim to be STP and it behaves like that.

Hello Moyes.

I just found this thread by a Google search.

There is a new FX broker called Sensus Capital Markets - regulated in Malta, located in Malta and Germany. I am trading there since one week now and the execution is the best I ever had.
They are not as cheap as a market maker, I think it is because DMA/STP is a bit more expensive. But it´s okay, I want a proper execution and a good service.

I am not sure if I am allowed to post a link here. Just use Google and their English website.

Tot ziens.

Hello Moyes,
well I can share with you my experience. There is a good broker that I have heard much about called IFC Markets. I don’t know whether you’ve heard about it. It is well-known and it offers a lot of oppertunities for traders. Like tight fixed spreads, innovative methods of analysis, 2 trading platforms, hundreds of instruments, including Index CFDs, Equity CFDs and Commodity CFDs, comfortable conditions . You can find more information about this broker by visiting their official page. Hope somehow I helped you.
Good luck