Research the best of the best strategies

im benjamin Schmidt, if you have any ideas about this research i can take this up but it must be 100 percent serious and effective techniques as the most effective strategies.I will write and research about strategies for 6 months, strategies are the most important thing you need in trading, then I will research the effective moves, that means the smart moves they should be 26 different types of effective strategies, then yes I will explore to improve the trading strategies of smart and shortest digital price data techniques in falling, rising market, when prices move up and down and sideways in price data, the important thing is to get a type example +100 pips and -100 pips to plus 100 pip profit in a balanced process on digital binary formulas on input and output, yes have a strategy like Martingale strategy, volumes, in time with the speed and price incoming data balance it should build on up and down balance formulas on binary numbers that only calculates data, they should read from 0.0001 pip decimals and 0.0001 seconds per decimal and volumes as negative and positive data in 0.0001 everything is based on binary system and, it will only build in professional technicians 26 pcs strategies are baked into the strategies this will be a very interesting research, I am doing this for my interest in exploring the market data that comes into our input and output peace of mind

4 Likes

Best of luck.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Benjamin. Good luck on your fx trading journey. Hope to hear more from you.

1 Like

Welcome Benjamin. its good that we have a member who wants to research and think about trading.

I have often suggested there are only two strategies in trading - follow what price has been doing or go against it.

So - buy because price has been rising, or sell because price has been rising: or sell because price has been falling or buy because price has been falling.

Might be worth some research. Simple to see but hard to acknowledge all the implications. Unless traders understand this basic choice, they will be lost in the desert.

3 Likes

This is all a bit beyond me, but good luck with it.

2 Likes

Aslong as it makes you Happy :blush::blush:

1 Like

Martingale will kill you in the end

1 Like

Martingale I use in heathen I have a strategy that yes I use in the mini lot not in the standard lot it works great with heathen in strategies in my trading strategy then yes I have it in many system solutions as it is not used to calculate the price data, yes I use it in volumes such as binary and Fibo to the lot, I am a long-term trader and what I have run in my trading has been consistent, then yes traded for about 8 years but mostly researching systems and developing my input data output data signals, I would be able to show you how my trading technique is structured live

thank you, I am a positive trader and I love researching my trading as new strategies, you are welcome to come and check out my trading strategy and what I have developed for 8 years with my trading, yes, I have made many mistakes but now I have gained a lot of experience in strategies etc. thank you and yes wish you a wonderful trading peace

1 Like

some of my writings since I wrote about 2000 pages in trade. Long term stock trading inevitably involves losses and no trader in the world can make only profit trades this is impossible. In this training we discuss why risk management is so hugely important to your trading strategy and we will provide you with good quality training that we only invest in, that you can build on and have inclusive stability in preparation when planning your strategy especially for CFD trading and share trading and other instruments.

Many inexperienced forex traders downplay the importance of risk management because they believe that finding a good method to get started with forex trading in order to become a successful forex trader is all about finding a good way to get started and that in doing so they will spend 95 % of their time investing and entering a trade, while they spend only 5% of their time on how to exit a trade. Successful traders are much more focused on not losing money than making money. This means that risk management is more important than taking a trade. You must analyze entering positions as well as exiting the position for the best risk management protection barriers.
The difference between a successful trader and one who loses everything, rarely has to do with luck, but rather the opposite. The successful trader will approach each trade with the precision, if we look at a professional chess player who tries to anticipate every possible move and calculates every move. So is the same In currency trading (eng. Forex trading) if we break down the content of trading, it summarizes it down to three basic areas:

1. Know your currency pair
2. Know yourself and your limitations
3. Set a profit/loss ratio
  1. Know your currency pair
    One of the most overlooked aspects of risk management is knowledge. Knowledge will make your trading less risky because the more knowledge you acquire, the more skilled you become – and your trading becomes more based on experience than luck. Do your research before investing in an asset. Be up-to-date on news relevant to your trade; for example central banks, economic policy, exports, calendar analyses, etc. Read news that can affect your trading, try to get an understanding of market sentiment ie how other traders react to the market. Perform technical analysis, i.e. you can see movement patterns based on history in charts and understand how the currency pair has reacted in the past to various events.
    Before entering a trade; look at current statistics to see how the currency pair reacts to daily news in national banks, calendars and try to understand whether your currency pair will rise or fall and at what price you should open a position. Understand the fluctuation in the market and set your stop loss and take profit orders according to credible probabilities accordingly. Benjamin Schmidt
1 Like

some of my writings when I wrote about 2000 pages in trading Simple currency hedging, which consists of taking a long position buy, and a short position sell you start these positions at the same time with a volume of 0.01. this should be the same currency pair as for example EUR USD to see the volume in the trade and the direction in prices of the currency pair. Look at the table the binary number of no. 1 stands for 0.01 red text.
Simple currency hedging direction, which involves following the direction of the long position or the short position as we did at the top Simple currency hedging, here we follow the sell price and the buy price in the positions as well as the direction of the trend example if the sell price is plus + 0.32 cents or the purchase price is at minus - 0.32 cents then we know that the selling price rises in the course with the volume and the price we take a new position of 0.02 volume percent and wait, if it now moves in the same direction the trend direction we take a new position and sells at 0.04 and it also follows the direction, then we take a new position and sell at 0.08 volume percent and it also follows our direction then we take a new position and sell at 0.16 volume percent, now we say the trend changes the direction we lose profit, then we enter a new position but on buy of 0.32 volume percent because it guards a higher volume percent than all our sell positions here we wait and see if the trend changes its direction, we stop here and look at the table ov an MBS CODE, Benjamin Schmidt

thx my frend, 1 Third And Half Patten Strategy. you probably won’t find these strategies online when I was researching I saw this strategy that often hit, so I named it my own strategy 1 Third And Half Patten Strategy, which I will tell you more about in this research yes gort for many days years year it works for the most part in trading, you won’t find it online if you are interested please write if you are interested, I know that some hedge funds, managers, banks use this strategy, I myself don’t want to dry up this strategy on the market because yes, there are many strategies that yes researched, they are effective and have strong qualities, etc. Benjamin S

1 Third And Half Patten Strategy. you probably won’t find these strategies online when I was researching I saw this strategy that often hit, so I named it my own strategy 1 Third And Half Patten Strategy, which I will tell you more about in this research yes gort for many days years year it works for the most part in trading, you won’t find it online if you are interested please write if you are interested, I know that some hedge funds, managers, banks use this strategy, I myself don’t want to dry up this strategy on the market because yes, there are many strategies that yes researched, they are effective and have strong qualities, etc. Benjamin S

1 Like

Am interested with your strategy

1 Like

Interesting

1 Like

Wish you all the best mate

1 Like

Hi Benjamin, welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing all about your experiences that you face in this market. Keep an open mind and be patient along the way.