Residence Permit for a Non EU/US/UK Citizen through Trading

Hello All,

I’m working in a bank in Poland and staying here with residence permit granted by my Job. Addition to that I’ve been working on a Forex Strategy for consistent income for a very long time and I finally got that.

I’m planning to leave my Job and live with the earnings I have and will have from Forex, However I’m neither EU/UK nor US citizen and without a sponsor I’m not authorised to live in Europe or pretty much anywhere else in the world except home.

Got discussion with few International Lawyers and few of them said Trading (Forex, Stock or any kind) shouldn’t be considered as an occupation, hence I can’t open an individual company and grant residence permit to myself no matter how much I earn or no matter how much tax I pay. Where few others said there are some ways.

There are bunch of people around here who just travels world by trading, settling wherever they want for some time, so all of those people can’t be US/EU citizens. Hope there’s still a way for others as I’m not planning to go home :slight_smile: I would like to learn your opinions on this as I couldn’t be the only one who had/have that situation.

If that’s possible in any country, please advise the options. Of course I prefer a Low Tax jurisdiction but for now, Taxation is not my biggest issue I have.

PS: If possible somehow, my main priority is Netherlands first as it’ll be beneficial for my Wife due to her occupation.

Thanks in advance for your time

Regards