Retirement of forex trader

That’s the dream right? Do something you love, or at least like. Do something that’s easy. Do something that makes you money.

Trading has that potential!

1 Like

These are the only things that keeps whatever adventure you have going forward. One major reason why many fail in what they do is because there is no passion, no drive, maybe they just jump on it from what they have heard or seen. Forex is no different, if you that have the passion for it don’t bother.

There’s no such term as “retirement” in the forex market. You can trade from any age and till any age; there’s no boundary to stop you from trading. People either leave trading early because they’re incapable of trading or they trade forex lifetime.

Exactly, in fact the higher you go in age the more stable you would be with your emotions while trading. The more relaxed you will react to things in the market. So I would say growing old in the market offers some kind of advantage, unless your eyes become weary like I have probably mentioned.

Yea, I love this fact. Trade at any age, from anywhere basically. Makes the journey to getting consistently profitably even more exciting.

Earning more and more lump-sum revenue from forex trading never lets you think of retirement. Trading is not like the game of a T-20 Cricket match. If you’re pricked into losing huge money, then you can certainly retire from forex trading.

Retirement as a trader doesn’t happen with great pomp and show. If someone is done with trading, risks, profits, and losses, he will automatically leave trading. There can also be some traders who would never think of retirement because of the earnings they have been making with it.

Yes I’m retir…

GJ long 165.80 !! go go go!

1 Like

Stopping to trade has to be a trader’s personal choice. There is no age limit to this. Whenever you feel that you have made enough out of trading or are not able to keep up with the market anymore, you can consider taking retirement.

I don’t think many traders think about retirement because of the ongoing trading opportunities. And when you know that an experienced trader is capable of making better trades than a new one, there is no need to retire.

Yeah. A forex trader is free to retire (or basically quit) forex trading whenever they want. There can be many reasons why the trader does not want to trade forex anymore. Maybe they have faced too many losses, or maybe they are satisfied with their profits accumulated, and want to live a carefree life or enjoy, or maybe someone wants to try out a different market.

When a trader wants to stop trading completely depends on them. Forex trading has no time constraints; one can trade indefinitely. In addition, I haven’t seen anyone retire: Those who are successful continue to prosper. I have, however, witnessed traders lose money and stop their trading journey.

Why would u retire from forex trading?

Maybe they don’t want to do anything anymore lol. Is it everyone’s dream to be somewhere on an island chilling? Idk, sounds like that can get old really quickly but that’s just me.

Trading is not considered to be a job. It is a business, and businesses can be both risky and rewarding. Trading is available to people of any age. The ability to engage in trades is unrestricted throughout one’s entire life. So make trades until you get bored. After you have accomplished all of your goals and outcomes, you are eligible for retirement.

1 Like

Forex trading is a great way to make money, even in your old years. There is no need to retire from forex trading, you can do it even in your old years. With a little bit of knowledge and experience, you can be a good forex trader.

Since, there is nothing like physical hard work & the trading requirements are too low; so it would be a rare case, I guess!

If you’re confident and making a consistent profit, are you sure you want to retire? It depends on your goal, really. If you feel like you’re done, then that’s a choice. Loss is bound to happen so you need to have patience when it comes to making such life altering choices.