Retirement of Strategy Trader?

Hello Jason,
I know you get this question from time to time, but does FXCM have a date for officially shutting down Strategy Trader yet? Went into my real account recently and found the history data is now 4 hours delayed. Was afraid to try to see if a trade would still go through.

Really did like Strategy Trader, though admit Ninjatrader is an excellent replacement. Anyway, trying to decide if it is finally time to delete the venerable software off my computer.

Thanks!

Hi Shatners Last Stand,

Since we no longer support Strategy Trader, it does not receive important software updates. I strongly encourage to stop using Strategy Trader and switch to one of our other platforms that is actively supported. As you mentioned, we offer NinjaTrader.

Other platforms with automation capabilities that we offer are Trading Station, Mirror Trader, ZuluTrade and MT4.

Jason

PS: Did you see the new Star Trek movie? I saw it this past weekend, and it exceeded all my expectations! I won’t post any spoilers here though :27:

Thanks!

No, didn’t see the movie yet, but in the commercial looks like the Enterprise is crashing into the ocean or something. That’s probably worth seeing on the big screen.