Reverse Martingale Expert Advisor

Reverse Martingale is an Expert Advisor which logic is very simple. It is a Martingale EA that opens one order at a time. It will open an order at any market price and wait for Stop Loss or Take Profit. If Stop Loss is Hit the Trade is Multiplied by the Factor of Martingale, and the order direction is reversed. This continues until a TP has been reached. Then the EA resets and Starts the system all over again.

This Logic for the EA prevents the common mistake in Martingale. Which is That a Martingale could only be Used in a ranging Market, exactly this EA has the opposite and reversed Rule, It will work well on Trending Markets.

Reverse_EA.zip (29.4 KB)

1 Like

I made an EA like that for DAX trading and it worked like for a month (on Demo) and then it erased the money within just a few minutes while market was ranging.

Then I tried another approach where I used MAs for the direction of the trades. It again worked for a couple of weeks and erased the account within a few minutes.

And nowadays with new Margin regulations in Europe its even harder as long as you are not qualified as a professional trader. :frowning:

Yes the main problem is Floaters, this is not just about this kind of EA but all EAs have this problem, the floaters increase to destroy your accumulated profits.

Hi Giampy,

have you used the same EA given by nomii ? i think that stretegy is the best to not blow your account because it opens trade by trade , another suggestion is to use a Micro account so you can test the strategy on a long term and on a real account without loosing Money.
Just share your result with us.

… I trade manually like this … I don’t trade non-stop, when I enter a trade, I trade until I make a profit or a certain loss … is there a variant of this EA to work?

Hello My Friend

I am looking for an anti-Martingale Expert for Mt4 Platform

sure, this as an auxiliary expert (assistant)

For example

buy 0.1 for a manual trade and set step 20 pip
if 50 pip were lost expert trade 0.2 sell
if 0.2 sell is 20 pip lost expert trade 0.4 Buy
and …
buy 0.1
sell 0.2
buy 0.4
sell 0.8
buy 1.6
if the last deal is target successful all position is close

Hello there. this EA is not working. I will be glad if you help

But the report does not look like a good EA. Besides, it is only 3 months. That doesn’t say anything. What about 7 years? Do a backtest of that, please. Martingale strategies are a minefield! In 99.99% of cases you lose money with it. Martingale is a theoretical strategy.