Review on Francis Hunt

My experience with Francis Hunt and his team: Firstly, I’m new to trading and have been approached with all these marketing persons for forex education but few can show records of progress and profitability. I signed up for his mini series, in my opinion this was helpful to learn trading discipline. After finishing this i got an email for a complementary call and this is a key thing that is stated i quote “ There’s absolutely no pressure to buy anything on this call. It’s really just a way for us to help you assess where you are and see if it would make sense to invite you to be a part of our community.” I went on to book the call thinking i would have some assessment with regards to my trading and not be pressured into buying anything.
I got an email for the meeting and joined. The first thing the person on Francis Hunt’s team showed me was two courses offered: one was $2000usd for a 6-month course and the other was $9000usd for the 12-months course. I said to myself who would pay this much but regardless whatever he has to offer must be unique and would make me a profitable trader. Most of the call the person representing Francis Hunt talked about the course, i proceeded to stop him and tell him some background to my trading as i thought i would be assessed. I got no response or feedback. I asked the person on Francis Hunt’s team to give me some backstory to his trading, he said that he started the course in 2017 and started trading the markets in 2018. I then asked him to show me some records which will give me an indication to what i may be able to achieve after finishing this course, he showed me his forex account which he said he started a month ago and was down $2000. I said to him why would i join this and you’re a trader for two years and is still not profitable. He said to me that he has other trading account but cannot access it at this time and started making excuses due to his inability to provide to me sufficient records that show profitability. He then said to me that he had to leave the call and can no longer carry this on. This is just my story i’m sharing to make you all aware of my experience. I have proof of this and you all can feel free to reply or message me get this.