Review on the harmonic auto trader

hello fellow traders

i recently found harmonic trading and thought i would test it out. i imagine a lot of you have traded harmonics so i’m probably the last to know about it. i had recently picked up the harmonic auto trader to assist me as I don’t have a lot of time but the patterns have been exceptionally good. i’ve only been using it for a month so i’ll give it more time and let you know how it goes

hi Guy …
Ive been looking for something like this for ages - upon your recommendation i purchased and this is one of my first trades :smiley:
Superb start ! :slight_smile:

edit: wow these image attachments are useless :20:

My favorite trade of the day and ive done nothing so far :slight_smile: - good start to the week - I will probably close it now as we’ve passed the C point. Quite pleased with this tool so far :slight_smile:

Try using the "" tags around the url of the pic in your posts …(or click on the img icon and paste the pic’s url in the dialog box; it will put the img tags in for you.

:slight_smile:

Any updates from people that have purchased this HAT service?

I paid over $1000 for six months of access to HAT back in December and have not seen the progam identify a single pattern. There was one time when it indicated a pattern was developing in EVERY currency pair on my watch list (totally bizarre) but then nothing came of it. I consider it a total waste of money and can see why they don’t offer a trial period (unlike MetaStock Professional, who had the confidence to grant me a 30-day free trial and whose service I subsequently purchased at a much more reasonble price).

Thats funny Mr expiated, because the HAT does NOT “indicate” any patterns on your chart at all - I dont think you actually know anything about the HAT judging by that, so its a little unfair to the good people who developed the software to post something you clearly dont know about.

Here’s a couple of recent trades i’ve had using HAT, tell me what the problem is ???

Please how do l get this Hat software,please email me @ [email protected]