Reviews about Fort Financial

Good afternoon all! I have opened a normal account with Fort Financial Services recently and would like to hear the opinions of anyone who has worked with them. Internet reviews seem favourable but I want to be sure before depositing even more money.

One other thing I would like to know is if to anyone’s knowledge this broker trades against you every time you open a position. This concerns me as I’m a newbie, however this could be a generally accepted practice for brokers.

They don’t accept U.S. clients. That’s all I need to know about them.

If you don’t want a broker trades against you, just pick up any ECN account. As I can see Fort Financial doesn’t have it.

Why would anyone pick an unregulated bucketshop based in the middle of nowhere is beyond me. :30:

Thank you for this, hadn’t realized this up to now. I am currently considering Hotforex, it seems they are ECN. If you don’t mind me asking, what broker are you using?

You are right, I have probably been unwise in that choice. Thankfully I used my brain a little more before depositing a large sum.

Sorry for asking but what type of Hotforex account you use and what is the deposit? I’m looking for feedback about their zero spread account and would be really happy if you picked exactly this type of account and can share your experience.

I haven’t yet opened an account, I am between a zero, premium and a currenex account. Zero does seem to combine the best of both worlds, there might be a catch. Are you using a hotforex account as well or have one with another broker?

i’m using fort fs because they provide no deposit bonus…
lOl