RFXT broker

Hello is there anybody who knows something about RFXT broker
Thanks for answer.

repost again in this thread…

hi guys…i need to know whether is this forex broker good ?

i am quite keen to open an account with them…also had read some positive comments at forexbastards.com so far only 1 negative comments.

can share with us ur experience in rfxt.com ?

thanks in advance.

Online Forex Currency Trading Company, Futures Commission Merchant - Royal Forex Trading

Research is the best thing you can do. I recommend the most important thing you can do starting off in this business: research to determine what makes a broker ‘good’.
Dig deep, and start with the NFA and other regulatory commissions.
Things to look for: net captial/operating capital, registered with whom?, who do they clear through? Dealing dsek - very hard to find the truth about.

I did some looing for you, and in about 2 seconds they look like a white label.
THey are not on the following list, either:

Selected Financial Data for Futures Commission Merchants

So how much money do they have, and how do they cover their positions?

They license MT, but as I mentioned they appear to be a shell for another company, an IB/white label.

That means that you are adding another level between you and the market.

I don’t know if this is any help but I have traded with several places across the globe. RFXT, whether it’s a “shell”,or not, has always been good to me. I had some large winning trades as long as some large losing trades. Never the fault of RFTX, but of my own trading decisions. They have a great website and customer service is phenomenal. I would recommend trading with them to anyone. I heard that they would be offering Gold option CFD’s very soon. Electronic “Gold options”. That sounds great! No more inefficiences of the COMEX in the US. Well see what happens.

I think you guys are refering to ikon-royal.com

RFXT is some copy cat based in Beirut. Good luck sending your money there!
I have an account with IKON Royal and they are NFA registered. I have not had issues with them. Their service is quite good.

I currently trade with RFXT…I spoke to them before I opened an account and asked about their relationship to IKON Royal…they clearly denied any connection…the owner of RFXT actually owned the Royal Division of IKON Royal and broke off his partnership and started his own operation in the Middle East on a bigger scale…they are registered with the Central Bank. I even spoke to the owner and what impressed me is he actually spoke highly of IKON and did not try to bash them to win my business…He just high-lighted their advantages. I then spoke to a guy called TIM at IKON and he tried to win my business over by bashing RFXT and saying negative things that did not make any sense…just sounded like a very bad business man…Plus it looks so obvious that IKON Royal (Tylertrader) posted the last comment, they even hyperlinked their website in the comment lol…I am a Marketing & SEO GURU and I have my ways of finding out what companies post about themselves :slight_smile:

Ive been trading with RFXT for the past 4 months, excellent customer support, very good pricing and execution…at least they have S.T.P and do not deal against me…The other schmuck at IKON royal (Tim) tried to convince me that having a dealing desk is good for me lol

To make a story short, it’s your decision whether to trade with an offshore company or not, but I feel comfortable trading with a entity that is registered with a Central Bank, especially after I have researched the Central Bank of Lebanon and found out that the governor of the Central Bank was awarded for being the best governor of Central Banks in the world for 2008, and that European Central Bank is studying the model that Mr. Saleme managed the Central Bank of Lebanon where the global economic crisis did not affect any bank or the economy there.

RFXT is a financial brokerage firm located in Lebanon, it’s registered and licensed by the central bank of Lebanon.

yeah they are great

they have a new website now so the link above has been changed. rfxt.com.

A Lebanese broker? Why not Congo or Somalia then?

Do you think it’s comparable between Lebanon & Congo or Somalia…!
Most biggest companies in US & Europe had main branches in Lebanon, such as Microsoft, CISCO, Allianz, etc…

Lebanon used to be a financial center of the Middle East before the political situation got extremely unstable there (which even led to a lengthy civil war) and continues to remain more or less this way now.

try to enter their new website, and check their demo account, MT4.
Link: Open A Demo Account

they have a new website now go to: AN INTRODUCTION TO RFXT RFXT company profile.