Richest Forex Traders in the World

One of the posts here got me curious if there are actually any forex traders on the Forbes list of richest people. :sweat_smile: And although I can’t really find the official/ complete list of forex trader millionaires, the name George Soros keeps popping up. :smiley: I’d probably be busy trying to learn more about their stories and how they made it happen. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

thanks for your nice share , its a valuable post , got motivated

1 Like

lol, yes - it will - his position sizes were big enough to have brought governments to their knees, in the past

all of these Forbes people, of course, are genuine currency traders, not people betting against counterparties on the prices of the counterparties’ own “products” :wink:

1 Like

i like them all but David tapper is exceptional i think from all others there is . he will be top very soon i guess over the world.

1 Like

they are all great but they not share anything that can be a great part of exceptional trading .

1 Like

Rich traders are found in online but they never belongs from in practical.

1 Like

I’m happy you got motivated! :smiley: Hahaha. It was a roller coaster of emotions for me because on the one hand, I got motivated, but on the other, I became a bit pessimistic thinking that only a handful of people ever get the opportunities these people got that put them right where they are. :sweat_smile:

OOH this is interesting! :smiley: Hahaha. Imagine having that much power. :open_mouth: But of course, he must have come from a wealthy family already to even have the capital to make that happen. :open_mouth:

If you don’t mind, what makes you say so? :blush:

Hmmm. :thinking: Maybe that’s why they’re at the top? :smiley: Haha. Maybe one of them already found the holy grail or whatever and just chose to keep it to themselves and become a billionaire. :sweat_smile:

What do you mean? :open_mouth: