Risk is essential in any business

Risk is the major part of this business but we can control on the bad scenario through proper skills, knowledge and experience and can earn from forex trading according to our capability, never feel fear of risk, do forex with positive approach for reasonable earning.

It is the essential part of this business and we should have skills to avoid the risk through good knowledge, demo trading experience and better skills, forex is risky but also lucrative business and we can tackle the risky situation.

Risk is inevitable in any undertaking. It’s just that you should be reasonable enough not ot bet your last money. When the more money is at stake, the higher the risks are.

There is nobody who can reduce risk completely from this volatile trading place. But with great money managing plan it’s possible to survive in here in a proper way without having huge losses.

Every business is a risk when it is new , person gradually learns how has to manage this risk. In forex trading this risk is high due to the uncertain market movements.I also learn after 2 years that loss is always present in forex , We have to manage it through different tools . It will minimize loss .

Forex trading is not like others business, this market always contains huge risk that cannot avoid but obviously with exact trading plan it can be reduced. That’s why you need to proper market principle and the approach how to manage money?

2 Likes

I have a question what actually money management in Forex ?
its similar as like others business ?

Why you took so long? 2 years is a long time. I think if anyone tries to manage his risk by learning, within 1 year he is able to minimize his risk and loss with surely.

If you take two years and learn all that you need to learn to become successful in the Forex Trading, than I believe that those two years are quite a nominal amount of time, to give in to the Forex Trading.

I agree to an extent with @Whack_Attack, I don’t think it is possible to become a trader in less than two years.

The thing is the markets are cyclical and the “Business cycle” is between 4 and 7 years as a rule, so after 2 years, you will not have experienced all market conditions, so you cannot know what to expect.

Some “Scalper types” may disagree, but I still can’t do that with any great degree of success.

How long does it take ? - well I just threw away my spreadbetting statements from 2002,2003 and 2004 and for most of that time I was sitting in my study reading and back testing and betting, having decided to give up work and do this full time because by then, I thought I knew enough. :slight_smile:

PS I have a degree in a sciences related subject from a good Uk University at a time when only 10% of kids made it to uni - so I’m not stupid, and a lifetime of experience to call on. I read somewhere that it costs the big boys £100,000 + to “Train a trader” - so make no mistake this is not easy !

I agree just 2 years is not good enough for good experienced but of course within this time it is possible to avoid minimum losses.

2-4 years is needed to learn this market place accurately. Then we have to try to acquire advanced level. but I don’t know why you thinking 2 years is enough to maintains loses. What have you earned within this year ?

Without proper risk management, you cannot be a successful trader. No system works all the time.

:relaxed:

Risk management and money management is required in the Forex Trading, you need to gain them both, and you need to develop in the Forex Trading and it is absolutely essential in here for the survival in the fluctuating in the Forex Market.

Its common message, have you any advance level knowledge about risk management and what you thinking what actually risk management in Forex ? It’s similar as like others business?

You are right we have to manage risk . Risk is every where specially in financial business its ratio is high , Business like forex need a lot of practice to understand risk reward system. Until we not take risk can not get profit. Decide right what risk is better for you .If you are able to deal with this risk you can reduce its bad effects.

There are lots of risks involved in the Forex Market, but this risks could be turned into the rewards, but that will need to have a proper amount of practice. Thus I believe that the risks are essential for any business as without risks, there wouldn’t be any rewards in it.

Reduce your trading lots size, it will help you to avoid huge losses in your trading!

Feared traders should reduce risk using small lots until they are not successful with this practice. Risk is essential , it is up to any trader how much and how he uses it. I personally avoid high risks and volatile markets due to difficulties I face in risk management.

Every faction in this trading place contains always huge risk , so no way to avoid it in spite of having most powerful trading knowledge. But if we more disciplined and have a conscious about risk management of course we can be profitable from this risky volatile platform.