Risk management in forex

Risk Management is crucial because it gives you an estimate of the possible risks involved in your trades and helps you prepare for them and reduce them.

risk management helps you to control the losses. one can use the stop loss wile placing trade and choosing leverage can be also a part of risk management.

Perhaps some would be interested in a more compelx view ?

Risk Reward Ratio Indicator MT4 & MT5.

Additional information:

If the graphs are overlap the RRR window, click the F8 button and the Properties window will appear, in which you should uncheck “Chart on foreground”

Trial RRR MT4.zip (213.5 KB)
Trial RRR MT5.zip (258.6 KB)

Nine months is a pretty good time. Did you think about trying demo account trading? Well, do give it a try to test your strategies so that you don’t end up losing money.

It surely is a great start. Be sure to consider at times, it is important to minimise the risk than to earn profits. You can also scribble around the demo account for a while to get the hang of it.

Hey there! Looks like you are really committed to learning forex trading. Keep practicing with demo accounts with forex brokers until you feel that you are really ready to pitch in. You can also learn forex using youtube videos and free courses which are available online.

I hope I can learn from here too. cuz need this too

1 Like

Risk Management is considered to be a very imperative aspect of Forex Trading. Without proper risk management, you wouldn’t be able to conjure profits in the Forex Trading.

Risky management is one of the primary skills for forex traders to minimize the risk than to earn profits.

Correct risk management is as much an edge as any technical or fundamental strategy you are using to trade.

Play the long game, and do not rush and you will do well

Of Course, Risk Management and proper knowledge about the Forex Market and its trends will lead you toward success. Also, to learn about risk management, you must take risks, but don’t take too much.

Welcome. This is a great place to learn and share your experiences with others, and I truly feel this forum helped me a lot. Risk management, as you mentioned in your post, is of great importance in forex trading. You need to exercise caution when trading and manage risks, whcih are always present. Be careful and take small steps at first. Consider every indication and use tools to carry out analysis before making your decisions.

As far I know, some Good EAs already have Very good Risk Management system.

Risks Management is the skill and the key element of Forex Trading and with it, you must also gain control over your emotions.

You know that where you an find a risk, there you can find high incomes. Of course every trader whether novice or professional must compy with risk management practices, follow main rules of risk distribtuion, do not rushing and stay away from the asset in case it’s volatile (if we don’t speak about scalpers who usually handle volatility and make profits). However, in my opinion sometimes one can take some risks and open a position which according to risk management doesn’t worth it. We should always try, if we won’t try then why did we come into trading? So, my advice is try but don’t play around.

The ability to correctly prioritize in the presence of risks is an extremely important task for a trader. Without this, it will be quite difficult to get a positive option.

I personally think that traders always should continue their learning in trading activity mostly because trding is such and activity where lots of new things appear every day orevery week, some new indicators, some new strategies on various instruments (on forex, currency pairs, crypto). Nowadays trading is very diversified and it makes lots of traders happier because they can trade and learn something new at the same time. I believe that every trader must have be diversed and versatile, you know. So, remember that you shouldn’t stop learning activity even if you think that you’ve already mastered trading. I guess it’s almost impossible.

Managing Risks is the main aspect of the Forex Market and if you are looking forward to surviving for long in Forex Trading, you must learn about the risk management.