RISKonFX 2018 Public Journal

As a retail trader since 2009, I thought it’s time to have some fun. It’s been a while in the making and some final finishing changes are still in the pipeline. However this is where we are at now and it’s time to get ready. The account will be starting in February 2018 - no gimmicks, no scams, no sales… 100% free to follow at your own leisure.

After being a member here at this forum for many years its become clear that there really isn’t anyone who is willing to ‘put your money where your mouth is’, so lets do it - what’s the worst that can happen :joy:

Just looking to have some fun - disagreements, debates and sarcasm is more than welcome and there is certainly no need to keep this thread on track all the time, after all, that’s what makes these threads interesting, right?

I’m hoping the admin of BP do not cleanse the posts here as it’s bound to be a mixture of general trading talk, social interaction and general chit chat - with the journal running in the background of course.

A suitable way to kick the thread off is with a short hype video which I just mashed together.

For those who are a little more interested in a more in-depth journal then you can take a stroll over to the website which is noted below with link.

RISKonFX website link

https://www.riskonfx.com/

Blog Entries - Index and links

1. How Retail Brokers Operate. Are you Really Buying and Selling, or just Betting?

2 Likes

Good stuff bro. Wishing you success.

1 Like

very good start , @_bob its your turn to make one journal too

This is inspiring. Wish you luck!
1st is adnan, now you going live and public as well.
Perhaps, i should start again. I will seriously consider live again.

I always have this fear that if i go public. Somehow i will get jinxed.

Good Luck man! Just want to share this with you. Some superstition i have come across. Hope it may help you. Buy a piggy bank box. Put the same amount of money as your live account starting capital. Put it beside your bed where you sleep. When your forex account capital grows, withdraw 20% of your winnings EVERY MONTH and put it in the the piggy bank box. For the remaining years of your life, you are not to touch this money inside the piggy bank box, even if you have cash flow issue or no money for food. Please don’t laugh at me. I really mean well. I seriously think it will help improve our Luck in trading.

1 Like

Thanks alpha, time will tell :slight_smile:

Remember to withdraw 20% of your profit and and put it into the piggy bank box EVERY MONTH. My theory is this. The idea is to construct an uptrend swing low swing high in your piggy bank box. That your money is GROWING. You can think of it as artifically growing your luck or making your luck going on an uptrend.

Ill take out 20% for every $100k, ok?

I think monthly withdrawal of 20% is better, but you can withdraw every 3 month or 6monthly.
For 100k i think you need a bigger piggy bank. Put it into stack of 100 dollar notes. It looks like movie show stash of hard cash. LOL :joy:

Lastly, don’t underestimate Luck factor in trading (A.K.A. THE FORCE)
Be aware of your Force, whether its strong or weak. Trade only when you feel the force is strong!When i feel my force is weak. I take a break.

Not to sure I follow you Alpha - no force here mate. Just speculating using a proven to be profitable method with a nice positive expectancy over the long run.

Anyway, sit tight, it’s going to be a long ride.

Yap, I am pretty much agree with alphahavoc. Not put big amount of profit in account. But also not in piggy bank. I also monthly withdraw some amount of profit from my account (its not always 20% but at least an amount). You can also withdraw the amount every 3 months. Finally I don’t depend on luck fully for trading result. Trader must have the proper knowledge and should have own try.

I agree that trader should have proper knowledge. But i disagree that a trader should disregard developing awareness for personal luck factor.

If don’t like to talk about luck. We can label it as mental acuity. A trader should learn to develop awareness of ones own mental acuity. When the sharpness is off and when the mental clarity is back. Last but not least, developing discipline to stop trading when you feel your game form is off is important as well.

guys your agree or disagree doesnt change nothing the trader itself is in charge no matter what you thinks , and it seems and obvious he doing what he does , just let him and enjoy the journal

2 Likes

Interesting Risko. Risko should just follow the strategy that Risko has or else there will be a bigger chance that he/she will not succeed. Good luck!

1 Like

Great stuff, I signed up at the website for the updates. Great site by the way.
Damo:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hail RISK, we who are about to trade Salute you. :money_mouth:

The Ever Trade On Braugh, Trade On VIPER

1 Like

Sounds good, however if FXBlue is similar to MYFXbook then the figures can be manipulated by someone not even associated with the particular account. ask my friend Dr. Google, he/she knows everything. I’m not a nerd but even I was able to mess with it…Have fun, make 10% a month and be happy…

1 Like

Cheers TV - however you know as well as I do just how much these hype accounts have a tendency to burn out over time!

It’s bound to be an experience either way and i’m quietly confident, even though it’s going to be a long journey.

And if it fails, well - I can go and work for ICT :laughing:

Thats such a cheap shot bro.

But I see the mods acted very quick today. The system does work!!!

1 Like

Hi Paul,

This is true, but sometimes we just have to work with what we have - even if it can be manipulated after a little work and research. I’m sure there will be other ways to prove the legitimacy of the account if it becomes a serious question later down the line.

I can’t quite figure out where the cheap shot was, but good to know the system is working :slight_smile: