Roblox CEO 'dreams' of in-game cross-platform NFTs and digital objects

It’s an interesting take from Roblox’s CEO on the future of NFTs. It seems like he is into something by recognizing the potential of influencers and big brands in riding the NFT wave.

Do you think the future of digital collectibles lies in the hands of these influencers and brands collaborating with gaming platforms like Roblox?

1 Like

New crash coming in 3…2…

1 Like

Hmmm. :thinking: Interesting dream. :open_mouth: But from the current steps they’ve taken so far, I’m not sure how different the system would be from the NFT processes in the past. :confused: And I feel like unless those are addressed, and there’s a limit/ restriction to who can make NFTs and sell them, I feel like it’s gonna end up pretty similar to previous waves of NFTs. :confused:

I guess we’ll have to wait and see. :sweat_smile: Right now it’s but a dream. :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I agree. It might just be another round of the same old NFT wave. Let’s see how it plays out.

Definitely an interesting take from the Roblox CEO. I think for any business or venture, it is more than viable to leverage the influence of celebrities and global brands endorsing the NFT programs like this. But unless NFT processes are reinforced to make people feel safer interacting with the saturated digital space, then I think we would have to take the excitement around this prospect with a grain of salt. Don’t know if I have made any sense but I do think that people would need to feel more secure in investing and engaging in this to make it a longer term success.

No updates on this scam I would presume.