Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

You know, if someone say “SCAM!!!”, I want to know why, I want clear evidence. If you are convincing, then it’s ok, but you are NOT convincing bc you just scream without presenting a single piece of evidence that it’s a copy of someone else’s work. Sorry, but that’s childish. Prove your point and I will believe you. Otherwise you’re just yet another screaming guy without any evidence that proves your screaming, which becomes a worthless loss of time.

do i know you, i don’t think i do

for all i know you could be part of there scam, you might have a stake in fapturbo, i know what i have seen done and witnesses , i’m not doing this to impress you, i’m doing this because they scammed me and I was the wrong person to scam, they should have answered my questions and fixed my problems, but they didn’t and once i started digging i seen why. i don’t have to justify myself to anyone, least of all to someone i don’t know.

1. No discussions of other systems / strategies allowed.

2. No external links to other forums/blogs or ADS are allowed. You can post your results in RESULT Section.

right off there site, this in itself sends warning signs

So, what brokers are good for scalping EA’s like FAPT? My experience with different scalping strategies tells me that you should forget about consistent profitability if spread > 3 and any profitability if spread > 5. Here are my records of forex brokers with low spreads (3 or less) and using MT4:

US brokers:

• ODL (MM, fixed spread 2) - does not tolerate scalpers
  • FXCBS (ECN, variable spread) - allows scalping only for institutional accounts with $20k minimum deposit and $6/lot commission.
  • FXCM (ECN, variable spread, which is pretty high 4-7 on all pairs except EURUSD) - does anybody have any experience with them? They claim to be the largest FX broker, but so does avereybody else. $5k to open an account

FXDD (MM) & Interbank FX (MM) have high fixed spreads on all pairs except EURUSD

Canada:

InvestTechFX - seems new, not much info

UK:

• ActivTrades (MM) - OK with scalping using variable interbank spreads, but does not accept US citizens

Switzerland:

• Crown Forex (spread 1) - hates scalping, sets spread at 3 or more plus commission for scalpers to the discretion of their risk management dpt

Offshore (mostly PO boxes on Cypress, British Virgin Islands, Seychelles, Commonwealth of Dominica)

• FXOpen (ECN, spread 3) - seems to have many positive reviews
  • FXCH (spread 1-2) - no info about tolerenace to scalping
  • Al Trade (spread 2) - not much info
  • Tadawul (ECN, spread 3) - muslim broker, seems to have many positive reviews

It seems like there is no good broker for scalping. If anybody has any recommendation (positive or negative), please reply.

Better yet, repackage it, rename it, put it on ClickBank, put together
an affiliate package, and resell it. It is and was an open source code
to start out with made available on metqauotes and other forex forums.
FAP Turbo guys don’t even know what the EA does. All they did
was copy and paste it and then lock it up. That’s why there is no
support, they simply do not understand what the EA does.
And we have all seen those 3 actors on their websites on many
many other web pages. They are actors. Just like Marcus Leary
is an actor. I just wonder who this Charles the crook is running
FAP Winner. It is a very interesting group of tangled web this
whole FAP thing started. All peddling ForexMeta and their VPS
reseller services. It’s quite an amazingly growing scam.

Go on, post the topic which contains an open source of FAP turbo and I will believe you. Otherwise your talk is quite useless. I’m not a part of their money making machine, I’m also trying to find a cheaper VPS without paying them their $69 (they are just resellers of a service that costs $55 monthly) but I’m quite disappointed with the offers I found on the forum like swvps which neither turned on my vps within 48 hours nor answered the support question.

Well, I’m about to give it a chance on a demo account. And I’m not close to throw insults at anyone like you have already done in the post above. I’m not saying swvps is the best one ever, but very recommended one, at least in some posts I came across. I also wonder what’s the reason that stops you from giving any link to that source code you claim to have been posted a couple of times and a proof it’s the same as the one they sell. If you cannot prove your point, don’t post. If you can, I’m open to a convincing arguments. Can you present it?

I’m afraid that the only retard and vulgar boor here is you who just cannot miss a chance to throw insults at anyone, including making up conspiracy theories about my alleged secret task to defend FAP Turbo.

jonnyfx

i wouldn’t waste your energy on these people that just don’t want to see what there getting themselfs into, they will relize once they get scammed, people don’t want to take advice from other people that has already experienced it so the hell with them,

I will however keep posting on this forum about the scam that is FAPTURBO!

I don’t say FAP Turbo is a super-duper-hyper-extra-cool must-have. It just must be properly tested before putting it live. Doing otherwise would be stupid.
Of course no EA will ever be a substitute of an experienced trader. But, if set up properly, may bring some additional funds on the account while you are trading manually using your beloved system.
Now let’s assume that a big bunch of code is really taken from the freely available EA’s - it’s probable - and adjusted to work together in one EA. Selling such a derivative work is possible only on condition that the authors of the copied scripts agree. If someone has lots of time and a commercial ex4 decompiler, he may try to find it out whether they really violated any copyright or not. If they didn’t bc all the authors agree to modify and sell the derived code, there is no problem.
Guys from FAP Turbo are of course businessmen who also have other streams of income connected with FAP, just like that MT4 hosting which they resell for $69 while the real price of the provider is $55 monthly. Of course some hot heads who do not look around will put more money to their pockets, but it’s always like that in life: many other companies are pushy offering services and products connected with their main product and if the customer does not say ‘hold on’ and take some time to look around in search of some cheaper and better products/services, he ends up paying much more. We may discuss if this a bit fishy practice is ok or not, but we won’t change the world.

BTW Maybe there are good points somewhere in jonnyFX’s posts, but the concentration of insults anywhere I look repulses me from reading it.

BTW

as far as there testing

independant test have confirmed

the results on there website and the results from and independant source and not the same at all

they did make money

by about half of what they stated

scam scam scam

Results on sales pages are always inflated to the maximum, often selected from many attempts to cover as many winning positions as possible and hide drawdowns.
I also found out that the robots use to earn smaller amounts but when they have a drawdown, it usually eats up earnings from a few last winning trades. All the results from the sales page should be divided by 2 or 3 :slight_smile:

fapturbo scam
fapturbo scam
fapturbo scam
fapturbo scam

i find it funny the same 3 people are the ones defending scam site/hacked together code.

funny.

I am a mod on the FAPT forum and i can assure you we don’t stop criticism coming through the boards (and neither do we ban people lightly- there is only 1 person on the ban list right now out of thousands of members- for very good reason!?). You can see criticism for yourself in the many posts on the board re. support issues (yes support is having a hard time- this doesn’t mean the EA doesn’t work).

My own live trading account is doing very well thanks to FAPT. I know that probably doesn’t hold much weight since i am a mod there, but it is the truth nevertheless. I repeat again anyway- i don’t work for them, i am just helping moderate the forums. And no, i don’t double my account in one month either. I use a lower risk setting and aim to get around 20% a month return.

I won’t answer the other points here since i have gone into some detail on them all in my other posts and if anyone wants to look them up they can to get the full details. To be quite honest i didn’t even read all the comments here since they appeared to be repeats of other posts, perhaps with a few more expletives added in.

I have no real reason to defend FAPT apart from the fact that it is doing well on my own account. If i could be proved wrong in my opinion of FAPTurbo i would be more than willing to accept my mistake- and would indeed immediately remove myself from helping on their message boards. The only thing they are guilty of in my opinion is being slow to provide email support.

Again, prove to me that i am wrong. I am easy to convert when presented with facts.

Johnny, you sound like you are very young- is this the case? In which case it i guess you don’t know better than to talk the way you do right now- but if you could try really hard to write respectfully i am sure we could have a better discussion?

Two questions buttmunch. Did you ask for a refund Clickbank the processor is like gold when processing refunds.

The other question is did you actually read the refund policy? I made it past 3rd grade and had no problem with it.

I confirm: I used this feature 2 times so far and never had any problem. If you, buttmunch, bought it and are unhappy, request a refund within 56 days since purchase was made. They don’t ask why etc.

I have used FAPTurbo on Demo and going live tomorrow with two accounts. Its worth risking a few 100$ if you can afford. If it doesn’t work then its the min risk you take and you loose.

If it works then you can plan to pump more and more funds as you grow or let the account grow for urself.

I believe everyone has their right to choose or to reject a product based on facts.

For a person like me who has no prior knowledge on trading forex, this is a good start like a experienced application like FAP Turbo walk thru to train you on what forex is.

I didnt knew anything and now after i got fapturbo i understand what is what and how to open or close a deal.

This will help me to build my knowledge with live trading with minimum risk of 100USD in trading.

This is my 2 cents.

Caution : This is what I feel and I will warn everyone to take calculated risk when deciding on their own.

Well, you are at the right place to start gaining knowledge about forex :slight_smile: Babypips classes are really fantastic and I haven’t heard about a single experienced trader who wouldn’t praise the educational material contained herein.

One of the basic things every newbie must take into account, is the money management you mentioned. If this fails to be reasonable, even the best trading system will also fail and equity goes down the drain.
Donnaforex set his his fapturbo to safe settings and grabs 20% monthly, not 100% as their team claims because their settings are really risky. Of course, all beginners should choose the safe settings, especially if your equity is close to the minimum allowed by a broker. And don’t go live without a proper testing on your demo account.

OK, that was a tiny teaching impulse from me. Trading a demo account I saw how important it really is, that’s why I keep raising the importance of money management while trading forex. I believe that most forex traders fail due to improper attitude of rich-wannabe that results in a quick margin call.

fapturbo scam

looks to me like there are a few people on here that have a stake in Fapturbo scam

thats alright,

but you stillnot going to shut me up about what a shame this website/support/hacked code this really is

First of all, you create conspiracy theories about us being involved in this program. I could as well say your interest is taking it down because you want to promote other EA. But I have as little evidence as you.

BTW Their support could have been better because many people already suffer from them having a slow support.

If you can prove that they used a code they don’t have rights to use, you have to prove it like this:

1. I got a fapturbo and disassembled it, the result is: /here you go with the code/
  2. Point the routines used there were copied from codebase.mql4.com
  3. Prove that the authors of the routines mentioned above do not agree to use their code in commercial purposes.

As long as you don’t prove the above, you will be one of the numerous scam screamers who do that for any product/program out there just for the sake of doing it.