Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

Have you asked for a refund?
How is posting in these threads about this product going to get you desired results?
I have not stake in the product but may purchase it for a demo to see how it works.

yup doing it just for fun

get a grip

i’m doing this because they screwed me around

now i’m doing the same to them

and i’ll keep doing it

I’ll ask for the 3rd and last time.

Have you asked for a refund? Your entitled to it within 8 weeks and Clickbank will honor it.

yes i’ve got my refund

but that still ain’t going to shut me up,

2 wasted weeks with there bull%$#@ and now i’ll spend the next 2 years slamming there business practices.

they pissed the wrong person off this time.

With any trading system 1 or 4 weeks is not a lot of time to evaluate it. Investing in any market is about time management and money management. I would rather spend my managed time creating my own system or investigating others. If it is a non working system even though it may work for others I then cut my losses and move on. That is how I have remained profitable in any endeavor.

To be honest I have not found one system that is making me profitable on a demo but a combination of systems and indicators. I am at this point not using FAP Turbo.

well to give you some details

I have been trading forex for 4 years, I put alot of time into it and i am very profitable at it. but there comes a time when i want to do other things so i started looking for an ea to trade for me, I am not slamming Fabturbo because it doesn’t work, I am slamming them for many other reasons. so after many many many atempts to get answers from them i did not, NO SUPPORT or KNOWLEGDE of there own product, and after finding code that is extremely similar to there’s I have concluded they are in fact a shame company with no real knowlegde to backup what they are doing or what they have.

I, in the mean time have coded my own ea and with results compareable to theres, I will stick with that for now, and no it is not a scalping ea.

and as i have said before, most people would have just dropped it and said all well , better luck nexttime, the problem fapturbo now has is that I am not one of those people, they pissed me off and that was a very bad thing to do.

Hey Buttmunch!
Would you like to share your code with us here to save us some money othrwise charged by fapt?
Thanks!

the code is there you just have to look for it

You need to be more specific about where this code is, buttmunch. Could you narrow it down to the correct thread for interested people here?

If you are very successful at manual trading why would you look to someone else’s system when considering trying to replace that income? Why not get someone to code for you a system if you cannot do it yourself- programmers do not come cheap but if you have a method that has an edge over the market, and you are already successful with it- then why not? I assume also that if you have been very successful for 4 years you would have built up capital reserves enough to be able to easily pay for such an endeavour? My own way of trading manually is not easily transferable into an EA, but nevertheless i have managed to get a rough working copy of a system based on my strategy- not as successful as i am manually, but good stuff all the same. In any case i will always be predominantly a manual trader, despite having a ‘hobby’ running various EA’s on the side.

I see you acknowledge that FAPTurbo works:

“I am not slamming Fabturbo because it doesn’t work, I am slamming them for many other reasons.”

I understand your frustration with support- i really do- and even agree.

In any case, you also state you have your refund now, which is great. Now if i had heard that you couldn’t get your money back- then the scam bells would start ringing.

Again, do please point people in the direction of the code more specifically (or private message me with it if you like- i’m certainly very interested indeed to find out the truth of this).

Kind regards
donnaforex

I did code my own EA

and no i won’t post the thread, find it yourself , I had to !

I didn’t get any help from fapturbo, why would i help you?

btw, the more attention this thread gts the better.

You would not be helping me by posting further details- infact it would help you much more than it would help me. It would give your accusations the weight of evidence and help you maintain credibility… as well as achieving what you are setting out to do.

I don’t understand how this thread getting a lot of attention should concern me…? (although i’d probably prefer people to read the other thread i posted on since that contains more useful information).

Did you code your own EA from scratch? That is not the easiest thing in the world to do, i’ve been there and tried to do it myself. Especially if a strategy is even just a little complicated. Respect to you for being able to do that and i really do hope it gives you what you are looking for.

kind regards

-donnaforex

Well after going thru all your other posts here and one above there is absolutely no doubt left in my mind that all your code talk is nothing but BS and i just asked for it knowing your answer in anticipation and guess wot? u didnt disappoint me in reply.
Good luck with your OWN EA and HOLY GRAIL-if i had one i wouldnt be wasting mine and others time by writing all this BS i’d rather be spending this time in making me thousands of PIPS.

You make me laugh, “The more attention this thread gts the better” This for sure is in favor of FAPT - :stuck_out_tongue:

I am living out of Singapore and I have no idea who and what FAPT team does, I just like the product which at end of the day make me some extra $$'s to keep my weekend spending active.

Dont judge someone you dont know, you may judge about FAPT but you dont know who I am - I neither work or know developers etc, I am just very clear with my statement that they are just my thoughts and everyone have to be cautious about what decisions they take in their life’s.

Be responsible for your decisions, there are 100’s of people i read are using FAPT and are happy, You alone cant change the facts. I am on my way to get my second account now, If that helps you to understand your noise here is not making any sense to anyone.

Just a quick note to the moderators of this forum. I have not been on for the last week, and I must say I am extremely disappointed in the direction this thread has gone. I have always admired this site, but to see the insults being thrown around by other members is extremely disappointing. My respect of this site has definitely fallen a notch. Constructive conversation is one thing; many of these posts are totally unacceptable. I was pleased to see that one of the members has been banned, but I can’t help but wonder why his posts weren’t removed? I truly hope that things improve around here because this forum can be quite informative.

yeah, it’s pretty sad here. but all forums are like this but this is why i stick to the FApturbo forum

if you haven’t already seen it on another thread the system that was copied by fapturbo is over there!!!

fapturbo, scam scam scam

support is nothing but a joke

Hey Donna!
As you have been using FAPT can you please let me know if it works with FXCM Micro account? or if there’s anyother good platform you are already using for this purpose?
Once bought how can we program it with out platform?
It might sound like a dumbest question ever but i am going through Forex learning curve and i guess trial and errors are going to teach me in best possible way.
Thanks!
FxToddler

wow. . everyone’s buying fap turbo. it’s clickbank gravity is almost 900… that’s just nuts

What do you mean exactly ???

Finally after almost two months of testing I’m now ready to step up my lot size on fabturbo…scalper only though
any one gone full scalle yet?