Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

I am also having a hard time finding Android. I have googled the heck out of it, and joined a forum where it was said to be, but I still cannot find. Do you have a direct download link?

Just put some money into Fap Turbo you will be better off with something that people can answer questions about

Already using FAP. I have multiple automated systems as well a manual systems. Diversifying.

tell me relly does this sound like a good EA, ACCORDDING TO BABYPIPS TEACHINGS

[B][U]Broker issues, high drawdowns, small gains, large stoplosses.[/U][/B]

because this is what fapturbo is!

Broker issues:

Don’t have any…I use Alpari UK…NO PROBLEMS!!

High Drawdowns:

Using scalper strategy so drawdowns are limited…using conservative settings

Small gains:

I’d sooner make 10-15 trades a day making small gains of $15 - $30…I’m not greedy!

Stoplosses:

Minimal from my experience…DEMO ACCT…ZERO on my live account…

Well if this is FAPTURBO and its making me $$…please feel free not to use it! It certainly makes me money!!

Again proof is in the pudding!!

don’t worry the system will fail, it’s happened before,

same people, different system, same result, crash and burn,

I have been around long enough to see this happen, and it will happen again.

PS i have already proved my points long time ago, sorry if your new to forex.

This is a goofy thread.:eek:

Hi all!
I use FapTurbo on live account and have problems with ODL. ODL are not for scalping.
Another EA on ODL working perfect it’s not a scalper. Multy currency EA MatrixNN. I have nice profits with this Neural Network. Four times withdrawal with ODL :smiley:

Thanks everyone for the information that you all give out here

Hi all.
i got a call from FATURP success team today asking me if i was interested to join their success story program, they will provide training and mentoring , and he talked about OPM other people money; charge up my credit card.
does any one know about this thing??

FapTurbo sucess story: FapTurbo will kill my another real account!:mad:

Any one downloaded fapturbo v44, i cant find it no where!

It’s in the members download area. It is listed with the manual install zip files in section 2 - there is no easy installer for this version.

Thanks Donna, :smiley:

People,

I started a “live results” blog about FAP Turbo and will try to update it each trading day with the trades taken, regardless of whether they’re winners or losers. It’s most definitely a live account and the results aren’t photoshopped in any way. Unless otherwise noted in the posts, I’m only going to trade the EUR/GBP and EUR/CHF, with only the timeframes and MM/LRR modified. (I tweaked it to run an hour earlier and a couple of hours later since the volatility is still relatively low. Note that this is probably not recommended by the FAP Turbo guys or Donna.) As for MM, I’m turning it off on the EUR/GBP pair for now since it’s caused me the biggest losses, so it’s only executing .3 lot trades. EUR/CHF will typically be around 20% LRR, unless otherwise noted, because it’s (usually) a rock star on Alpari-US.

I don’t think I’m allowed to post the link here, but have a look at my profile.

Good luck!

[I]ETA: I’m running v44, if you couldn’t tell by the timeframe modifications…[/I]

hi,
thanks God EUR/USd moved out of that mess of low volatility las week and directionless movement.but with the way market are behaving of late in response to the Obama economic recorvey plan,i pray thay many forex traders would burn their hard earned money.wacthing the markewt all day long can be frustrating.its better traders continue to look out for better EA that can tame the market at the same time able to do other things.even 10% profit/month consistently would be great.my EA has posted 41% in 2 1/2 week on 4 live accounts.cheers.
<[email protected]>

hi,
thanks God EUR/USd moved out of that mess of low volatility las week and directionless movement.but with the way market are behaving of late in response to the Obama economic recorvey plan,i pray thay many forex traders would burn their hard earned money.wacthing the markewt all day long can be frustrating.its better traders continue to look out for better EA that can tame the market at the same time able to do other things.even 10% profit/month consistently would be great.my EA has posted 41% in 2 1/2 week on 4 live accounts.cheers.
<[email protected]>

Dear <[email protected]>,
I am delighted with the perfomance of your EA,please which Ea do you use can you tell me abeg
Timothy
er:[email protected]

hi timothy,
u can personally contact on <[email protected]>luck

i don’t know about that buttmunch guy. i don’t beleive it’s a scam, you have to know about EA’s before you use it and have some common sense and have a idea of when to turn it off if necessary! like i said many times here, i give credit when it’s due and if it wasn’t for their idea, it would have never sparked in intrest in me to find more scalping ea’s for more pairs, which is what i did and found the two i needed and modified them way better than faptubo. they just don’t have the support. i figured it out all by myself but what i saw on a live account with a stupid market maker broker was that it did not nearly make enough trades. i’m up 20% just this week and got one more day to go and i have had only one loss of .57! big deal right?! whatever! yall can yell scam but maybe you should post the free source code you say they took from a free dtabase and shut all these fap owners up! and I’ll shut up too!