Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

it’s only going to get worse.

mark my words

yes, yes it is

buttmunch…

Read all or most of your posts and I’m really trying to take you seriously as much as I value everyone’s opinion and use my own judgement to decide what I believe or not…

I can understand the utter dismay you have for this product, just getting started was a challenge…I can’t agree more…the support or lack thereof was unbelievable…but nonetheless…I’m up and running now. I’ll admit that I’ve only now completed my DEMO testing which doesn’t say much for REAL LIVE results…I know…

But now I move forward in the next day or so with a $3K USD acct with Alpari UK, of which I’ve had good results in the DEMO acct…yes I know that doesn’t say much…but I’m willing to try!

Am I to understand that FAPTURBO itself is causing some sort of broker adjustments and that FAPTURBO users are affecting a multi-billion dollar a day trading volume and brokers are making adjustments to make it more difficult to make $$ using this EA?

Now, was it worth the $150USD…well got 30 days left for a refund…so no loss yet… Can I make my money back and then some…HOPE SO! Wishful thinking…sure is…hope makes the world go round…but I think from what I’ve read…its worth a try…and as you’ve already guessed…I’m a novice…learning the ropes…just like many others in this forum…but am I wrong for trying?

Dude, I’m on your side…if this fails…I lost a bit of $$…your right…that would suck…and you told me so!!

But what if it does work and work well? Again I’m talking about from what I’ve read…can they all be FAPTURBO agents?

More to the point, aren’t we all here to share and learn from one another…isn’t there enough hatred and greed in the world? Aren’t we all just trying to get ahead…one way or another…

I’d sooner help people…not hurt them…but that’s just me!

Heres a nice EA that I am using 301 Moved Permanently

How’s this one compared to Fapturbo?

And to funkyferny, good luck man.

Thanks!!

Now demo results mean ZERO!!!

Trying out this other EA…as per below…setup in demo mode at this point…first trade already down $35.00…first impression…NOT GOOD!

On the other hand FAPTURBO in demo mode for the last 4 weeks…averaged 3%-10% net per week…so my demo $3k account is close to $3800…not bad I’d say…

Proof is in the pudding…going LIVE in the next day or so and will update forum with objective results…if it sucks…YOU’LL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!!

[QUOTE=Ichigo;84826]How’s this one compared to Fapturbo?

And to funkyferny, good luck man.

The track record is great on this EA, although yesterday it made $85 today its down. I started with a $1,000 demo account and its down to $911. But I have been using this EA for a few weeks now and it does make a nice profit.

I requested a refund through Clickbank yesterday.

I wish you guys good trading and lots of pips, but I am out on FAPSTURBO. Moving on.
Thanks

Just purchased it ill let you know how it goes.

Thanks for this EA. So far 6 TP and 4 SL.

My experience so far…

Spent most of the last 30 days testing version 23…with a demo account. Updated to v36 a couple of days ago and continued testing.

Started with FXPRO…then ALPARI US…and finally ALPARI UK.

Out of all of them…I found ALPARI UK to be the most efficient, error free and very responsive.

Now of course DEMO account trading and having good success is not REAL LIFE trading and making REAL $$$…UNTIL TODAY!!

Started LIVE today with ALPARI UK - $2380USD

Today alone…13 out of 13 trades were profitable…that’s +$171.66…or 7% in 4 hours…show me any robot that is this consistent…I mean sure I’ve had drawdowns while testing and I’m sure I won’t get 100% winning % everyday…but at this rate…that’s one hell of a good start…this EA deserves some merit here!!

Hopefully this EA continues this winning streak…I’m not changing a thing!!

At this point…it’s paid for itself in 1 day…do the math!!!

Day 2 results to follow!

Can it be implemented on any platform?

FAPTURBO only works with the latest version of MetaTrader…

i tried fapturbo but i found a different bot that trades like everyday and is about 99% accurate and is free. you might want to do a google search on -forex-android- and save your money.

to get it free you must visit forexsocial dot com ; this is not Metatrader compatible .

Yes , i know its not meta trader but i have been trading for about 7 years and know enough about meta trader and the fact that meta trader EA’S don’t work well , and every one blames the brokers or they call the EA’ system seller a scam! point is meta trader systems are primitive. and this forex android runs off a much better code call Joone Neural networks to many EA seller lie about there system is a artificial intelligence bot “BIG LIE” metatrader cant handle Artificial intelligence programming , adaptive thinking , fuzzy logic and progressive neural nets, android can because the code "foundation it was built on is the real deal. meta trader indicators and EA’S can be de-compiled and there code pilfered and re-named and sold under a different name, but one thing is the same! it still does not work long term. forex android does not need any configurations and tells you when to enter and when to exit. it sends the alerts wirlessy to your cell phone anywhere in the world so you never miss a trade. plus they are sent to your desktop and email. EA’S don’t do that out the box! plus its all free. can’t beat FREE! this months profit is at +380 pips and counting. no stupid hedging no ridiculous draw downs.

hi diorchriwstians!
Can you please send me the link to downloan android? i googled it but it keeps on bringing up all those different sites but no where i can download it from.
Thanks!

Check your profile, watch the video after you download it.

The program recognized a volitale day…so trading was limited.

Only logged one trade and it was positive $25!

So far the record on my LIVE TRADING ACCOUNT is 100% … 14 out of 14 trades were positive and made me money!!

Again…so far so good…the results so far are undeniable!!

You can DISS this tool all you want…but so far…proof is in the pudding!!

Giddy UP!!

pls how do i download the robot sw

professorizzy