Robots, Expert Advisors, FAP Turbo, more?

Damn, I’m REALLY tempted to buy this robot. Hopefully their money back guarantee isn’t BS in case it doesn’t work.

Hello I’m new here and just wanted to say hi.

If the product you mention is on Clickbank or Plimus platform, they surely have valid money back guarantee to protect consumers…

Can u guide me how fep turbo optimize

Hello there,

I’m not sure if anyone still follows this thread, but here are some questions I have regarding the FAP Turbo robot:

1. What is the current version of the FAP Turbo Robot?

2. What are the currency pairs that are best traded by this Robot?

3. Is it a good idea to use FXCM MT4 with the FAP Turbo?

4. Has anyone used/heard of Rob Casey’s FAP Turbo Expert Guide and is it good?

Regards
Bryan

I caught FabTurbo in June. Made it run with Rob Casey’s settings. Lost 2000 dollars in 3 months. Also tried Megadroid since end of last year. These robots are all a waste of money. But that is my view.

MegaDroid is ok if you set it up okay and choose the right broker… I’ve had good results ??

Many people have lost more than 2k with fap and megadroid.

Yeah, if you set it to zero lots.

Overall, I recommend FAP Turbo for newbie’s and advanced traders alike. However, if your new to trading, I also HIGHLY recommend you take some time to get to know forex, how it works, and process in buying/selling trades. It’s never healthy to totally rely on robots to do all the work for you because, what if you have to do some maintenance or tweaking to make FAP Turbo just right for you?

I have just started trade 20 days ago and I had done all the settings they just described. But after some time Robot wiped out all my funds in whole night. I sent email and claim for my funds but till today I havent got any reply from them. so they are 100% fraud and scammers. if any one want , I can give you my username and password.

Thanks

Please stay away from FAPTurbo team they are 100% fraud , there system wiped out my maximum fund and after that I claimed my refund but till today I havent got any reply they are 100% scammers and fraud peoples. I can give you my user and passord to check my account.

of course FAP is a scam. Everyone knows this since many many months.

Really dude, you should have done your research on this forum first. FAP has been PROVEN to be an absolute joke.

but what about all the positive reviews on here and elsewhere ?

Yes, this program is VERY popular, famous or infamous that is another question. I’d like to hear if anyone has recently had any consistent success with this bot. On one site I read about how great it is and then people say it is utter fail. Whom to believe lol