Rrram² Fx Fitness Journal

no need to get greedy, I take advantage of all market moves anyways with all buy side or all sell side in a pair, thing is its obvious the long term direction, so no sense hedging and giving pips back, and playing both sides of long or both sides of short is fine, but playing both sides of long and both sides of short, is way too much greed for me. I mean how much more do I need to take out (profit) per month? its nmot about the profits as much as it is the risk (leverage) management, the profits will come, focus onthe risk (DD).

you can also hedge in the USA in ONE account if you get it (the account) at the right place.

like I said fade the top :smiley:

1 Like

DD so low it hardly even shows on the chart, I got down to one order again, and I have started to accumulate orders again :slight_smile:

tomorrow : nothing changes AUDCHF LONG NZDCHF LONG
AUDJPY LONG : GBPAUD short still

1 Like

how am I doing? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

oof, that chart is such an eyesore

1 Like

you know the answer very well, real good mate.

yes it is, and the cats are eating french fries go figure…

another live account, doing lovely!~ :smiley:

another sweet live account, dont let the equity curve fool you :stuck_out_tongue:

Interesting to look at how those trades panned out

:sunglasses:

Do you put all those trades on by hand ?

1 Like

yeppers all manual, not even an entry script. guess what? I get forex like no one in the world.

1 Like

how do you like my oanda demo? I could never trade live at a crappy broker like this!

1 Like

now I get a little more aggressive :smiley:

1 Like

I have moved on to EURMXN shorts now :smiley:

@rrram2 [quote=“rrram2, post:38, topic:171207”]
if you only play sell side or buy side, then you play both sides of the market on the sell side (or buy side) so you are sell limiting higher above price as it moves up and sell stopping higher as price moves up
[/quote]

I’m claiming confusion. I know that I can be a bone head at times and miss the obvious.

To confirm: If I am playing the sell side I will

sell limiting higher above price as price moves up

AND

Sell stopping higher as price moves up ( am I sell stopping higher but below price?)

While I am not looking or asking to be “spoon-fed” is the above statememnt correct?

If so, I am having a hard time wrapping my head around that and I will continue my research so I understand it.

Thanks in advance for clarifying,

KC

1 Like

yes! as price moves up if your long term bias is short, then as price moves up, you add sell stops higher, and leave the other sell stops in place, then as it moves up more you add more sell stops higher just under price, but ideally I think you need to have a wide space between sell stops at least 10 pips and as much as 50 to 100 pips, it all depends on how agressively you are selling with higher and higher limits. since you are selling from both the top and bottom then of course you will have twice as many orders as you would have if you were only doing the sell stops higher and higher as price moves up, and so for a nonoverlapping leapfrog, you would have TPT’s that close before the next order fills/enters. this limits your risk, so in any event you would only have one order on. You can also use a overlapping leapfrog, where you would have as many as two orders at once open.

1 Like

wow… your system really like a rock stars. thank you rrram2. i used 2 demo to test it and the result really good. first demo tested on several pair with 99% winrate and second demo tested only one pair with 100% winrate. all use smallest lots size 0.01 and then its was DD for a week and my demo margin 3000dollar almost burn out for holding 60 more entry. But the payback are high when the price start to going in to my favour. Now i know how to grab 1000pips a day with smallest lots size. :yum:

2 Likes

pips are meaningly, please assess your profits in a rational way, informed traders dont talk about pips, thats hucksters like ICT selling sacks of chicken poop.

informed trades recon things, as in percent gains per day, for example I made 10% today on my account.

for example this is my live trading from one of the live accounts I trade (manage the risk on), I made 10% or there abouts, how many pips did I make/> who cares? too many to count, pips are not meaningful, pips can be 1 penny a pip or $100 a pip so useless except to measure movement. pretty pointless otherwise…THIS IS ONE DAY< TODAY> OF TRADING.

1 Like

rrram2 Thank You for Your advice. i am very appreciated it. I will write it down to my note book. I hope i can use this system on the live account at the future when i can do it properly. Like your quote at the first post “I can, and you can! but if you say you cant then you cant! if you say you can then you can!” And sorry for my bad english because english are not my main language.

1 Like