Rrram² Fx Fitness Journal

I CAN!

I’ve been reading all your threads and post and rereading them. I don’t know why I feel like such a bonehead not understanding it 100%.

I have a 9 to 5 so I only look at charts in the morning and the evening. But I seem to get these glimmers of Hope Where I understand it!

I just started a new demo account with the same balance as I will be using in a live account to practice your system.

Tx for your time and Intell!

KC

1 Like

:dagger:

DD5799

dd DOWN AGAIN

@Trendswithbenefits the spread you are referring to is not the currency’s pair spread correct? It is how your pending orders are spread - positioned - on the chart, correct?

Hey KC, yes correct, the height from top to bottom of the pending/limit orders on the chart.
Please test it on a Demo first, took some getting use to under Live trading…

And stick with 0.01 lots… 0.05 lots nearly got me into trouble… Good Luck

2 Likes

Will do!

Getting my arms around the system slowly, step at a time.

Okay, another question… Volume.

I understand that tick volume is the number of price changes over the course of time frame specific to the broker being used.

However, if we’re looking at 20 pip spreads above and below price… as you describe the piles or walls… Is Tick volume really relevant/helpful?

KC

mostly meaningless volumne is, the piles of orders are both sitting and waiting at the extremes and piled up from the center out.

1 Like

everything is going as good as was expected :classical_building:

DrawDown Exercise complete, Great Day :smiley:

1 Like

Absolutely Amazing! :scream:

Do you mind sharing your algorithm for averaging here? I know you have already coded it into an EA already. Is it possible to share the algos in detail?

1 Like

Very interesting method. i will bookmark this journal for sure. Rrram2 Thanks to share your systems here. its will open the mind and break the role of always put SL for every open position. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

DDE COMPLETE, GOT down to one order on at .01L, price bottomed out I closed all trades in profit except one, price rebounded up some so I already sold .01 x 2 more.

DD this low is not good for the profits!~ but this should prove a point, no doubt, did what I said I would do in advance, then did it! same thing I do, DAILY :smiley:

I guess you been listening in on what we have been saying on discord… :money_mouth:

We cant sneak anything past you… did you chat with Tony? he is my Chinese coder, I have hard time communicating with him in english and my chinese is terrible, do you speak Chinese?>

DID you check out my DD after the fridays close, so small its literally making me sick :joy:
Stephen System by rrram2 | Myfxbook :wink:

all GBPAUD shorts closed, every last one of them.

short like I said…

long, right again…

fade the top again…

@rrram2, I know that Turnkey will allow traders to hedge. Will you ever have shorts and longs on at the same time to take advantage of all market moves?

KC

1 Like

You can hedge in the U.S.A. also but you have to do it with two different accounts, one for longs and one for shorts. The fifo rule sucks too but there’s ways around that.

1 Like