RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello Friends, My name is Vignesh and I am from India. I am a software professional and I have recently started marketing a forex product which I found to be good. Have joined this forum to learn and share my experiences.

Hai all

i am vinod, i am a tecnical analyst in indian market equity , commodity and forex, now am started to track trend of gbp/usd, eur/usd, usd/jp

Hi all,

Iā€™m Radagast and just want to say itā€™s nice to be part of this community!

Iā€™m from Swiss. Iā€™ve been reading about forex and dabbling in demo accounts since december so Iā€™m still a newbie. Been through the Babypips school which I thought was a great introduction. Now Iā€™m reading more on individual strategies - looking more at swing/position trading at this stage as I still have a full time job. Just opened a small live account and hope to be trading on it next month to get the real feeling. Iā€™m already sure it will have a different psychological impact to demo trading for me so Iā€™m diving in!

Happy trading all!

A big hello from kenya

Hello from Canada hope you Guys luck and good trading

Hi everybody,
This is Tanvir Ahmed from Bangladesh. I am a new member to this forum. I have been learning Forex for the last 8 months. I am a Govt. job holder. I think I shall be able to learn about Forex properly and thoroughly from this forum. I need professional traders assistance and guideline, also who are well-known about Forex their knowledge must be achieve by me. Thank you to all.

Hi, All.

Iā€™ve been visiting this website for months and reading your post that will help me out analyzing the trend and behavior of forex trading and how the global economy affects that behavior.

It would be selfish of me if I donā€™t introduce my self. Iā€™m Lina from the Philippines (now in the process of changing it to Filipinas) and new in forex trading. Currently I have a demo account to test the strategies suggested in this website. I hope I can find one that will suite me and very easy to understand in laymanā€™s terms. Iā€™m not yet that knowledgeable and intellect when it comes to forex languages. Gradually, Iā€™m learning through reading the posts and articles provided here.

For a long search, this is the first forex website that I found well equipped with information that will help out newbies like me to learn forex trading. Iā€™m looking forward to being a professional forex trader someday through the help of you guys.

Thanks a lot :10:

Hello all, i m from Malaysiaā€¦

Helloā€¦
I m a Forex trader trading since 2 years.I am following

different trading method to earn money from Forex. I have join this

forum to share my experience and gain some more knowledge.

In my school time, i was just hating to learn economics but 

when i heard about Forex i started to love economics and now guess

what the subject which i was hating the most is now one of my

favorite subject.

Hello every oneā€¦
I am Stephen. I known and trade forex for 2 year. I study and test many indicator. So, now, i find new way to successfully in forex that babypips is that way.
I love and trade in forex by my heart.
I want to share my experience and get new friend in this forum.
Thanks for all

Hello.
We are traders of Forex trading in Forex market since 2 years. We also provide indicators and signal services. Very soon we are launching one of the best MT4 trade manager.

Take my greetings, I am new comer to your forum. I doing trade last one year and make my profession with trade. Forex trading is the best part of life. there are lot of pairs and pips always attract me Congratulation everyone who do Forex trade.
:cool:

Hello,

Thank you for having such a forum! I joined the other day and cannot wait to do some learning and trade!

Sally

Hi, nice to meet you.
Iā€™m a new member here.
I want to share trading ideas with you.
I believe we can have a great journey here.
Thank you.

Hey everyone.

Iā€™m Baden Maxwell from New Zealand. Iā€™m fairly new to Forex trading - just been demo trading for the past 3 or so months - although I have been reading, studying and investigating the Forex market for about a year now. My plan is to learn as much as possible about the fundamentals of trading as well as learn key fundamental and technical analysis skills before going live. Iā€™m also keen to connect with like-minded people who are searching for the same things. Which is what has led me here : )

Iā€™m a happy husband and father who loves living life to the full. Iā€™ve got a couple business ventures that Iā€™m currently involved in; got a digital marketing agency helping local businesses in my area develop and maximize their online capabilities, and Iā€™m a partner in an Urban Street Wear company producing clothing and fashion accessories that reflect indigenous cultural designs from NZ and the Pacific Islands.

Just want to say a big thanks to the FX Men for providing us all with an incredible resource full of valuable info and advice. Iā€™m looking forward to staying in touch with you all in the near future, and hopefully we can help each other master key trading skills and achieve our Forex trading goals.

hi, Im trisha, and from the philippines. am a newbie to forex but very much interested to learn. m still in preschool class. want to learn all abount forex

Hi All!

Iā€™m MaxxPayme and I am new to the board but have been trading equities and futures for about 5 years. I love trading the metals and currencies and love technical analysis. I am a better Chartist than trader thatā€™s for sure but I have a great passion for the markets.

From time to time I write articles and I also have a personal blog that is like a trading journal. It has some funny stuff and some horror stories from my trading past. Feel free to check out my profile if you are interested in finding my stuff.

Iā€™ll check in with the board from time to time and post when I have some relevant information to help everyone make money!

Good trading to all!

Cheers,
MP

Hello,
My name is Marius, or Stronger91. I know about FX for like 5-6 years and always dream about success. But never did anything to be successfulā€¦ Until nowā€¦
Finally graduated my studiesā€¦ now i got bachelors at Financesā€¦ so got some basic knowledge at business, micro/makro stuff, investmentā€¦ Since i am free from my studies, can take my time to learn the FOREX marketā€¦ and I WILL! Started learning from very beginning and wont stop until there will be at least one unknown sentence left at babypips.com
The reason why i decided to learn and start trading - changes in valuesā€¦ Since iā€™m just 22 years old, already got understanding that money is not the goal, but just a toolā€¦ Realized that we are learning all life long, that in order to live long and happy life we have to be healthy both physically ant mentally. By spending more time on my own (learning and working at FX), i will become healthier and happier.

Hope my plan will work out :wink:
Thanks a lot for babypips.com team for creating such a great database and community!
Good luck to all traders in here, wish you lots of pips! ;D

P.S since i am new here, waiting for your friend requests mates!

Hi everyone , i am Ayman Khlifat , i am Full time Commodities , Indices And FX Trader with 8 years exp

Hi there Guys,

My name is Venepips originally Venezuela and recently moved to Down under :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been trading demo since quite long time ago, and since last November I decided to open a live micro account. The psychology behind forex has prevent me from been successful and making tons of mistake. :frowning: the common ones you know, impatient panic etc.

Anyhow, this weekend i decided that if Iā€™m going to keep expending more time in from of a computer, I need to do it seriously, so, Iā€™m planning to start my trading journal here as soon as Iā€™m allow to post my own thread. I already polish my trading plan, so hopefully i will learn to be patient and follow my own rules :slight_smile:

Hoping to meet like minded people around the world, cheers guys