RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello! I am from Philippines, 32 years old, a mother and a wife to a forex trader. My husband started fx trading not long time ago and I can see how serious he is about it. My father in law is also into fx trading and he is the one who encouraged me to try it. I am glad to have found this website where I can learn fx from the most basic. I just finished the pre-school quiz and my result is good. I want to start trading demo soon and to become a better trader in the future! Good luck to everyone!

Hi All! My name is Brian, I live in Connecticut (USA east coast in case ya didnt know!). I am 45 and have been trading Forex on my own since 2009. I have spent and wasted alot of money on pay-for ā€œtrainingā€ course and website, robots and EAs and just bad trading systems that didnt work. I always knew that mastering the things you have on your site was the real answer and finding your site brings it all together for me. I have never been very successful on my own until recently joining Baby Pips! Most of the strategies and terminology/technical stuff I was familiar with and had working knowledge of but I never put it into much good usage and applied it properly. Your site has been a great find and the free information you offer is quite valuable to me. You can master the basics and then develop more skills-all at your own pace and comfort. I love all parts of it and again, thank you to its founders and creators!
Trade on!

Hey Everybody,

Mastsethi here from Australia. Here to learn and share my forex experience. Looking forward to interacting with you.

Hi my name is halim
Iā€™m from Italy. I begun the approach to forex say 2 years ago, after i blew my account like all newbies, i gave up for more than one year. Forex is not a get rich quick formula as old gurus teach you, the do that because of their web marketing skills, they sell you dreams, instead work hard, build your own system and practice it, that is the only way i succeeded enough in that market.

But remeber that if you win a trade another person lost. Because, say it all, in forex market the only winner is the broker. Forex market is a Zero Sum Market, that means for every 100 dollars won by a trader, the same 100 are lost by another one. Thatā€™s the dark aspect in forex. And know that 85% of profits are made by 15% of people, and only 5% of the froex market pie earn big bucksā€¦ok see you soon

Oi ou a CĆ”tia, estou aqui para aprender, aina vejo tudo muito confusoā€¦ sucesso a todos

Welcome dear, I look foward to reading your posts.

Hi, Iā€™m Bonny Santoso from Indonesia

I have been trading for two years and Iā€™m still a loser.

Iā€™ve tried a lot of methods including made my own but still no use.

I wish at least I can make a bit of consistent profit on each month.

Hi, Iā€™m James from the USA

I am 48

I tried trading but did not do very well.

Now I have time to learn and want to give it another try.

JayClements , Trading 1 year, Fort Lauderdale, looking for continuing education

Hi all,

Iā€™m Yuu, Iā€™m from Vietnam. I started to get to know Forex just a little longer than a month. It is complicated but intriguing. I look forward to chatting and learning from you all.

Best regards!

Hi everyone! SweetShadday here. It is my pleasure to make your acquaintances.

I knew about trading (even made good guesses which could have made me a lot of money had I been paying attention) but was never really interested until i discovered FOREX; took a while for me to be convinced by others though; but due to recent very unconventional events which should have discouraged me I finally got it: FOREX has so many dimensions to it! Such a complex and fascinating opportunity! FUN!

Recently I and my partners encountered but were unscathed by an unfortunate binary trading scheme and their frontmen (in which we were to be ā€œpaidā€ā€“basically given a demo account with ā€œmoneyā€ā€“for beta-testing their ā€œfreeā€ automatic trading software programs, whichā€“RED FLAGā€“you canā€™t use to directly confirm/compare independently its trades with actual market/trading events).

I had hoped it was a viable means of trading on a small scale for us, which I have been seeking on and off for a while now. I hoped too that their offering would provide education and further interesting investment opportunities. Unfortunately, we got scolded for asking embarrassing though pertinent and revealing questions which helped uncover their ploy; even my bank intervened which pointed out that it had knowledge that this was a scam. Thankfully, I lost no money; caveat emptor. This is not to suggest no viable/legit software exists, though. I am seeking and considering a few right now and welcome suggestions.

Due to firm inner conviction and resolve, my interest in trading has survived the experience. I find Life often tests our resolve like that. Nevertheless, I think that I, my passion, and money have found a good fit with BabyPips and other credible advisors, and FOREXā€™s decentralised potential which no one entity may monopolize. Hurray!

I am convincedā€“feel it in and to my coreā€“that I will have lasting success in trading. It is a long-time personal knowing begging to be realized in my life. So finally, Iā€™m letting it happen and getting personally involved in FOREX. The people I meet, opportunities and earnings I gain are a sure reward and good side-effect of my interacting with and accepting this wonderful opportunity.

Regards,

SweetShadday

Hi, I am Syed, trading Forex for over six months, I got this site from one online forex friend, who told me the site is a great learning platform but I could not utilize the site as yet, as I donā€™t know why I am continuously having log in issue. whenever I sign in the password is not accepted and when I opt for new password that also becomes invalid, anyway, how are you friends, every one here is welcome who contacts me.

Hi.

I think the fact that you were finally able to post means that you are logged in to the site with the correct password. Iā€™m not sure if you are facing any other issues. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Enjoy
Amale Sara

Hi my name is Ikusika Solomon from Nigeria. Am still trading with my account hoping to start my real trading later today. I guess this place is cool for to belong

Hi Babypips members! I am nothingness99 from US. I recently interested in Forex. I start building up my knowledge before trading real money. I am happy to find out your website and eager to learn new things. Hopefully one day I can share my method with you guy tooā€¦Thanks Babypips for taking me inā€¦cheers!!

Hey Ken, filipino here too. add me up on gmail. <[email protected]>

Mappy here,

21, Filipino. I just started learning Forex 2 months ago. Been demoing ever since. More of a technical kind of trader. Love the Cowabunga and Trend Catcher systems. I hope to design my own one once Iā€™ve gathered enough experience and skill in trading. My goal is to trade part time and grow my account enough to become my supplemental income. Hopefully, it does one day.

Hello, this is HAPROTREA,
i am 26 and trade with a real account for 4 month. Now i want to learn more about forex. Itā€™s an interesting thing. The last 3 years, i trade with share, but the problem there is that one can only buy share in hope of increasing markets. Thats why i trade with currencies since this year.
After a short time i found my own trading system and built an EA. i will share my EA with you in hope we will all gain profit :wink:
The Thing is that i can only trade with one currency pair and i want to learn more about trading with other currency pairs.
Babypips is right adress for this i think.

hello everyone im new here and new to the trade as well. going through the baby pip school and found it very interesting and educative as well, learnt a lot from it and putting em to practice on my demo account. nice to know there are people here i can talk to when i need advice on how to go about a trade. did i mention the school was also hilarious lol. nice one guys

Hello! Iā€™m showerofblessings, newbie, 31 years old from Philippines, just started a demo account. My first goal is to learn and apply the basic skills in FX trading because Iā€™m a newbie here in this kind of investment. Thanks to my friend for sharing this site to me. Mabuhay babypips.com!