RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello everyone, my name is AhmadPrudential. I’m newbie here, just start to learn what is Forex and how to become billionaire to help other people. Please show me some mercy. I don’t want to fight and I’m not a fighter. Have a good day everyone. XD

I am Redj Co, and i am newbie here.
39years of existence. At the moment I am a manufacturing trainer but on indefinite leave due to my sickness.
My husband’s cousin is a trader and she gave me some ideas about trading but I still need a lot to learn from forex trading.

Hello everyone,
im new to this type of trading, looking forward to this journey and chatting to like minded people

Hello, am Kaizen868 or Kai for short. Pleased to meet your aquaintance. I am totallt new to trading but have been interested in it for a while now. I am 26 years old and looking to add another stream of income. I hit the gym regularly and enjoy the beach and reading. In any case am off to learn.

1 Like

Hi Guys,

My name is Michael Peters - A new member at Baby Pips.

What brought me to Baby Pips? Looks like a great community to share my trading experience and ideas with.

35 years old, from the United Kingdom & have been trading the markets for almost 14 years now. Plenty of ups and downs to share, been through massive financial trading events both in bull and bear markets, worked for some of the biggest investment firms in the UK and am looking to share my expertise with you all and provide support especially to newer traders who are in search of reliable and trustworthy brokers to trade with.

That’s why I started a genuine broker review finding website Fx Brokers Empire (not allowed to share the link here so you can google it or click on my name for the URL!)

Investing is both my work and hobby so please feel free to ask me any relevant questions you may have about trading and hopefully I’ll be able to assist you.

Wishing you all great success, wealth & health!

Hello everyone,

My name is rambuck3r. I am new to this community as well, as trading/

I was brought here by a page on Reddit, because i was searching how to learn day trading.

I am 23, from Lithuania and have almost no understanding of trading and market. I am currently unemployed and at home, so I thought, I should learn investing now, so I have some income from the side, when i get back to the work force.

My roomate used to do some trading a few years ago, that’s when I first heard about trading. At the time it didn’t seem real and way too risky. Even so, I got interested in trading a few months ago and now I’m here to learn.

Hope your trades go well

1 Like

Let me know if you are looking for a good broker to open an account with

Hi!

Glad to have found the community and I’m definitely in Information acquisition mode as I do not have any background in the markets.

Short bio: I’m 52, I have 5 kids, I have a great job but would love to be unemployed (with an alternative), just completed a 2.5 year divorce adventure, and with that I have to start over my life financially and personally. Luckily I’m healthy and ready for the challenge.

Hi to all, I am new to Trading and willing to learn.

It has always been a dream of mine to become a Trader.

Hi y’all, I’m new here and I hope to what I learn here would be useful. Be nice please

Olá a todos!

Sou Salú, vivo em Cabo Verde (sou caboverdiano), comecei a negociar Demo na pocketoption no mês passado visto que tenho estado a receber convites de conhecidos para aderir a IM academy e estou a procura de ajuda/orientação antes de acabar mergulhando no desconhecido. O que está a me levar a considerar entrar nesse mundo de Forex, são os exemplos de pessoas que estão a viver e a realizar os sonhos apenas com isso, aparecendo até muito fácil. Acabei de me formar em Gestão mas aqui no país atingir um nível financeiro elevado é só entrando na política. Portanto, ajudem-me, sou uma pessoa que aprende rápido e tem uma paixão enorme pelo mercado financeiro.

Good day to any and everyone one reading this. I am a young man from South Africa, who has accomplished very little and as a result I find it insulting to introduce myself as I stand on no accomplishments; amongst my people those who have the right to speak are the older, accredited and more accomplished people. I am on this site to learn and grow but above all all else to attempt mastering of all aspects of business, and hey if I become well endowed along the way I would appreciate it. I am willing to learn and work with anyone who has even the slightest thirst for success.

1 Like

You have one of the most important, sparsely found human attributes out there- humility. This will help you in your trading journey. Stick with it, stay small, and you’ll figure it out over time.

Greetings All,

Im Tre,
IT Mgr and sometimes programmer. Father of 3 (1 Son and Twin Girls).
Im here because I have watched my cousin trade for years and he always said “You need to do this your brain is built for stuff like this!”

Well, Im either going to prove him right, or prove him wrong but either way i will learn something!
In a perfect world, the lessons here will sing to my soul and I will absorb everything and become good enough to trade as my primary source of income (Heres to manifesting that reality!).
For now, I want to learn and hopefully supplement my income because being a parent is EXPENSIVE… did I mention I have twin girls?? 13 is only a couple years away and I am NOT ready!

Hi my name is Tabby, I am from NY and I am a novice in investing. My family is involved in FOREX and doing well but they are not versed enough to explain it to me. I am excited to learn about this platform.

Hello team,

My name is TBMarkets. I have been looking at charts and prices for a little over half a decade. I have a trading plan and know a lot of risk management techniques.

Most of what I have learned has been from books and articles. However, I really wish I took advantage of networking and communication, through forums like this, along the way. Reading articles and books helped me find my way, but conversations with experienced traders would have cut my learning curve in half.

I plan on starting a trading coaching/consulting business in a few years, but am currently looking to speak with new traders to understand what they are looking to learn and what their current struggles are. Please reach out if you have any pointers on how I can prepare to roll out my business down the road, and please reach out if you have any questions about the incredible world of forex.

I am aware of the no solicitation aspect of this forum, would like to play by the rules, and learn to coach!

Hey All, my name is Bajansadist and I am here to learn as much as I can, and hopefully get out of debt.

hi i’m don recently divorced had some bad experinces so i need get my back on tract bigger and better

Hi, I am Kmigs and a newbie to FX, based in Kenya. I am interested in learning as well as getting the most out of FX trading, intending to grow and accomplish my plans financially, professionally and sore beyond the sky.