RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello everyone my name is Kenzido i’m South African. I am 40+ years old. I would like to learn more about FX. I do not have much knowledge about forex. I would like to join this family if you allow me. Thank you

Hello, My name is Marius and I have no experience at all in the forex scene. I’ve joined the community to start my growth as a forex trader

Hey guys I’m new to forex trying to leave the 9-5 and do forex full time

Hello,
I’m new to BPs. I’ve always been curious about forex trade, but I couldn’t tell which is genuine or not because there is an overload of information out there. BPs seem reliable enough for me to take a chance and learn what needs to be applied to make informed choices with my investments. I hope to utilize as much information as I can successfully trade in the Forex markets. Happy to be here!

Hello everyone. I am so excited to be a part of the group.

Hi All,

I’ve traded stocks and forex, off and on for 10 years.
Truthfully I’ve been lucky enough to have gotten large gains in real estate investment as opposed to Shares or Forex. However, after the 2008 GFC it does hit you that property is not the most liquid of investments. While I still believe its a great long term strategy for wealth building, I also realize that you need some part of your portfolio to be a lot more liquid.

Hence have been more aggressively ‘Bearning’ (my term for learning by ‘burning’ money :sweat_smile:) since 2019…and in those short few years I feel I have almost seen it all.
Seeing RED all day and almost all night, just to wake up with a trade that made $9K overnight.
Seen my humble portfolio at the time triple in 2 weeks (5-6 figures). Then lose 6 figures a few months later.
Seeing traders takeover accounts riding it up a massive wave doubling sometimes tripling accounts (in a span of less than 2 hours!), only to not release / take profits and ride the losses all the way down.
Have seen larger accounts in the 7+ figure range just calmly floating along.
But those same traders tasked with USD$10,000 ultimately get margin called.

FX is definitely not for the faint of heart. I am here to learn more now than ever before as there is obviously much more that I need to learn. AND, I hope to be able to share and discuss experiences, strategies and wins with this community and hopefully we can each continue to provide motivation to one another especially in those days when we’ve done all the analysis, reading, setting up of SLs and TPs, yet still cant figure what the heck happened so that we may find a way to make sense of it all.

Happy to be here and hope to hear more from you all in one way or another along this Fx/Trading journey of ours. Cheers to your success and all the best!

Hi, I am babe4God. From Nigeria, been having passion for trading, going for seminars but none really teach me what I want to know. I am happy to join babypiips family. I am determine to learn to the extent. Thank you Dr. Pipslow, I’m glad to be your student.

Hey Brittany,

How is the learning process going? I’m looking to coach in the future and would be interested to hear what you are interested in and do my best to answer what I can

hello, my name is kenyon ferguson and im on the verge of being 18 in a few days, i have no experience in trading and i had chosen to do trading with forex because of the popularity ive seen it receive aswell its the positive comments about all its outcomes, i signed up with babypips because it was recommended by a trusted youtuber and im hoping to find out as much as i can about trading and start my journey in a no more than a few days after assembling all resources im yet to know about

Hi everybody . I wish you much success and money

Hi, My name is Kelka. :grin:
I am from Barbados. I am a 35-year old single mom; I was introduced to this Forex Training programme by a friend. My hope and dream are to be able to have my kids raised to know trading so our next generations of the family can be financially secured. I believe with hard work and dedication we can all have financial freedom especially here in the Caribbean. The Caribbean culture does not embrace trading as an actual means of financial stability or necessity. Furthermore “risk-taking” is definitely a taboo in our culture and I would like to change that perspective. Caribbean culture influences us to believe it can only be attainable if your status is middle-upper class.
I am pleased to be part of this forum even though I have only started this morning but I hope to achieve great success and understanding from adding this new challenge. I work as a customer service representative for years now and hopefully will like to achieve becoming an intraday trader so I can be closer to my kids and have time for charitable work.

hey there i am maha i’ve been learning about forex since 5 months one of my frnd tell me about babypips it was a pleasure to learn from you i wanted to be a great trader and make money

Hello ,

My name is Umeka and I’m a college student studying graphic design. I have always wondered about trading and I have minimal knowledge still but my boyfriend inspired me to learn and in turn recommended me to this website. I’m excited to learn all that I can and learn a new trade,

Hi everyone,

My name is Ben, and I am a college student studying economics and data science. I am excited to learn more about trading, as I have a lot of interest in finance and making money on the stock/forex market. I have some trading experience with equities but I want to learn more about FX/commodities trading. I hope to learn a lot on this website and continue down my trading journey.

Hey everyone My name is Jeremy. I like my full time job, just trying to find a strategy that works.

Hi Guys im Baby nice to meet yal :relieved: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sup bosses,

I’m Shawn White, 24 from New Orleans, LA. I currently live in California seeking to find myself. I’ve had plenty of jobs and the money came but still was not happy. I was referred to babypips by a close friend actively in the trading world. I am hoping to increase my financial literacy and secure FINANCIAL FREEDOM. Life is too short to be working 9-5s. Complacency is an enemy. You guys are great keep finding it within yourself! Love :love_you_gesture:t5:

My name is Tshegofatso Moyo from Botswana. I am a teacher by profession. I have been teaching for 12 years now, but my living standard does not show that I am a salary earner, I have no house and car of my own. I live like someone who have never been to school or have never had a stable job. So this year I decided to do something to change my situation. I did some few researches, and I came across forex trading where I found most of people earning some millions. So I developed interest to be involved in this kind of trading. So I am new and know nothing about forex, I am blank. I got a link to this page from one of the groups on WhatsApp so as to learn forex trading. I am more than ready to learn. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello Y’all. Am Tony Blair from Narok, Kenya. Am currently undertaking a Bachelors degree in Spatial Planning at JOOUST.
I’m a newbie to FX and am taking my amazing n very helpful classes at Babypips with Dr. Pipslow a.k.a Mr. Mustache​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. I’m really having a good time there; the classes, the humour, everything is just amazing. I wanna be a Forex Guru someday​:older_man::older_man::older_man:. All Thanks goes to Mr. Pipslow​:santa::santa::santa:. Thanks alot and am so proud of Y’all. Am looking forward to make a good FX community. In the meantime stay safe n have fun​:hugs::hugs::hugs: