RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi Everyone, my name is Shiham and im new to the whole forex market. Looking forward to learning everything there is to know as well as networking with like minded individuals

1 Like

My name is Shawn and I live in Missouri. My goal is to be fully trading with in 1 year as my full-time career. My wife and kids will be tagging along with me on this journey learning and growing together. Do you recommend they get there own log in or is working together ok? Iā€™m not quite sure how active they will be but me, Iā€™m all in.

Hey everyone, Barry here. Iā€™m completely new to forex and have spent most, if not all of my time studying media. Never the less Im looking for a new challenge to push my limitsā€¦soooo yeaā€¦go babypips!

Hello everyone,

Iā€™m Agaa, a student from the Philippines
Previous experience with trading and stuff like this comes from selling csgo cases on the steam market
Iā€™ve also had some trading webinars and Iā€™m honestly just excited to get started

Hello From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia :slight_smile:

Hello good morning, i am Ruth from Uganda , i Forex trade experience is one funny one i failed to go to a Forex bureau i donā€™t whether it was fear but my brother and i asked our uncle to exchange Durham to Uganda shillings i also want to be of help to others.

Hi i am a newbie to learn about forex, is it possible to learn everything about forex by yourself without having a mentor?

Hi im Jennet Mendoza a beautician. I stop from work when i got a babyā€¦now im plain housewife to take care my child and my husband. While im staying in house i want to plan to earned some money while im not working outplace. Even im here stay in house with my daugther i want earn money in additional income for my family. I have more spend time viewed my products like soaps, bags, watches, cellphone,etc. but no one can buyā€¦so i thought to myself what if i take a business not i cannot sell something, im not offer some product but it will give this to me an income. i noticed this forex trading is a good way to earn money, .so i learned it what is thisā€¦i interested to learn it because i dont have hussle to inform to other just do it and learning it then i can earn here. Gods help me to allowed me to learned and these will give way for my answer to earn ans saves money for my family. thats isā€¦Thank you for give me a free learning that will help to me and to others to achieve us our journey to our family. God bless you.

Hello everyone!

My name is Brady_FX and Iā€™m a newbie from Texas. Iā€™m looking to learn a Forex strategy that will allow me to be my own boss, and become a full time trader. Iā€™m older and late to the party, but better late than never.

Hello I am new and I just signed up

Hiā€¦ My name is Siphiwe from South Africa. Been on and off with trading. This time around I am certain about where I want to go with trading. I love and I enjoy it. I want to become a fulltime trade but most importantly a profitable one.

Hello Dr.Pipslow and all members of this forum.I am very glad to be here.Gladys is my name and i was introduced to BabyPips by my best friend.I am from Ghana but I currently live in Germany.
Unfortunate i have no experience in forex trading yet and that is the main reason i joined this forum to be able to learn.I will like to join forex trading to be able to be my own boss and not always depend on only my job to be able to care for myself.I will like to work for myself one day and not always for other people.
I have a dream to make a very big difference back in my home country and so much other goals,dreams and aspirations.I believe i will have a wonderful time here and learn a lot.
Much love and wish everyone all the best.

Hey thereā€¦My name is MoHussle.

Iā€™m born and raised in Sweden.

A friend of mine put me on to the world of forex trading. It seems really appealing to me and I am willing to soak this knowledge up like a sponge.

My first goal right now is to understand the basics and open a demo account. I am currently unemployed but thatā€™s not gonna be forever. Until then, Iā€™m going to learn as much as I can so that when I do have money, I am ready to put down some coins for this field.

I wish you guys a happy career and I am going to grind for this shiet. So good luck to us all ya dig

1 Like

Hi Forum I have been dabbling with Forex for a few months now. So basically im still new to this. I am from South Africa.
I still dont have a strategy which can bring consistent profits so Im hoping to overcome that hurdle here in the forum and also to be in contact with like minded traders is a big bonus

1 Like

HI There!

My name is Courtney, and I am brand new to the world of trading. I had one of those spammy pyramid scheme people dm my instagram, it sounded interesting but if I want to get into trading I didnā€™t want to pay someone with a sketchy instagram account.

So I went onto youtube and found a sweet girl named Blessing explain about forex and if itā€™s a scam or not because I really wasnā€™t sure but Blessing is so open and honest about it I thought why not. I saw someone comment who has been successful the past 3 years though it took him time, to be expected, mentioned learning how to do this via youtube, facebook and also mentioned this website so I am here, and ready to learn as much as I can about the charts and the doā€™s and donā€™ts!

I definitely strive to be financially independent, and one day own my own home and travel to see the world and live a life that I love.

I donā€™t know where this path will take me but I am so intrigued to find out more!

I am excited!

1 Like

Hello! My name is LanzForex! Iā€™m fairly new to the game of forex and only trading XAU/USD for the past two years. Please be kind as we all learn the ups and downs of forex trading!

Hello everyone!
My name is Luz but you can call me Lu! I am new to trading. My partner has always been interested in Forex. The way she describes it with such passion caught my interest. You can be your own boss she saysā€¦ You love to learn so why not learn something that can promote growth she saysā€¦ So, here I am, a newbie and super ready to learn!

1 Like

Hello, everyone. Im Ben. Im a suowr newbie to forex but willing to learn. I was introduced by a friend who is doing pretty good at this. Why forex? Because i would like to have another type of income n reach financial freedom. Being able to provide more for my kids. I know its alot to learn but im up for the challenge.

1 Like

My name is Eric and I am from Ghana. A friend introduced me to forex trading and I am here to give it a try

1 Like

My name is Trevina. I go by ā€˜DewyFieldsā€™ here. I took my user name from a Bel Canto song. I am here to learn about Forex because I am interested in economics and trading.