RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello, I am RG. I have many people in my life who already currently trade and inspired me to get into it too!

Well, hello, Iā€™m Sasha Fabulous a newbie. Iā€™m here to learn trading and ultimately be my own boss!

Hello my name is Mike, Iā€™ve been active reading forums etc. For a few years, so I thoughtā€¦ why not just sign up.

hello, Am Tusiime Osbert from Uganda, newbie

Hello Iā€™m Hans from Zimbabwe. Iā€™m new to forex trading and have read through the babypips beginners guide to forex trading.

Most things abou forex trading are still hazy to me but Iā€™m about to open my firs demo account to kickstart my learning phase hopefully Iā€™ll get more confident as I learn more and gain experience in the game.

Why forex? Iā€™ve been trading stocks on our local exchange for a while and itā€™s within our investor community that i realised maybe forex trading might also be a great alternative to make money so I got digging for the best learning facilities for beginners and came to babypips .com.

Thanks for the welcome Dr Pipslow I look forward to the engagements on my journey to becoming the best trader I can be

Hi all,

Iā€™m Harold and just want to say itā€™s nice to be part of this community!

Just a beginner here, hope I will learn a lot from this platform. Be safe have a good day.

Happy trading all!

HI everyone my name is Tenisha I am from California born and raised. I am currently in school getting my degree in Business Administration / Entreprenuer. I am very new to Forex trading and I am here to learn any and everything that I can learn about making investments that will pay off for me and my kids now as well as in the future. So far I have learn about trading stocks in my educational journey, but I want to learn more any tips as well as advice is welcomed and I look forward to joining the Forex community.

Hi guys My names Louis. Glad to be here

Hi there from NZ!!

Im an absolute newbie and have NEVER performed a single trade!!!

Iā€™d simply love to know how to do this by myself, and become more knowledgeable. I dont want someone to do this for me and place my money with them. Gaining the knowledge for myself is where the power is, as I want my children to prosper.

Hello. My name is Oluwafisayo. This forum here was recommended by a friend. I am from Africa and i havenā€™t traded anything before but i look forward to learning under your capable guidance . I have been ignoring this business but it seems like my financial status isnā€™t improving and i may not be living ny best life. I have a strong hatred for poverty and Iā€™d really like to be of relevance to my family and country. There are so many people i could help improve their standard of living of i trive in this business. I totally surrender to your guidance Dr.Pipslow

Hey everyone, Im Shamari and Im from Jamaica {A small island in the Caribbean}. I started learning about FX earlier this year.

Hi everyone, Iā€™m Steve from Australia. Canā€™t believe there are so many of you. canā€™t wait to get started and be more consistent with my trading.

Hello my name is Friday Sylvanus. Iā€™m a Nigerian and I want to learn trading as itā€™s the next form of income, seeing how the world is going digitals and humans will soon be replaced by auto intellegence soon. Iā€™ll like to learn trading as a skill and a source of imcome. thanks.

i am viond want to learn trade as a biginner

HI all
I m M K ALVI from Pakistan. I m trading since last 3 years without proper knowledge and since 6 months with some knowledge but not in profit yet. I m in a thinking mode whats wrong with my trading and at last the point is lack of knowledge, so thats why i m here to seek something special from BP. REGARDS

Cheers! My roommates boyfriend was obsessed with trading. He loved it. I enjoyed always talking with him about it.
I have been more artistic than logical and Iā€™m ready to take on a challenge.

Hi yā€™all Iā€™m cephas from Nigeria, Sn undergraduate studying mathematics in a Nigerian university
Iā€™m a newbie both In forex and pipsology
I hope to learn a lot from you guys

Aloha Everyone!

New to the space and I am happy to be here with all of you guys! Trading Forex or Trading Markets is new to me, I m new and I like that, I have been learning for a bit over 13 mo, I think like many of life paths, continuing learning is a most. During the process I have practice a whole lot in the past 6 or so mo, demo this demo that. I like to do more and be confident when pulling the trigger for real.
I have reside on a costal Caribbean place for a while and I love it. :heart_eyes: Love been outside, but have change in gears to trading, so reading studying, practicing, takes a whole lot of time on prep time to be able to feel confident with it.
Love water sports and Motorcycles, long rides have similar effects than ocean time.
The goal is to make trading a nice job that will make money work for me.
So I will be reading you guys ideas and posts on everything trading, and I am shy so will eventually write something else.
Thanks and looking forward to know some of you guys or all !! hahaha

Hello,

I go by Chelly! Iā€™m from Denver. Iā€™ve been interested and learning Forex for a little over a year now. Iā€™ve opened my live account just within this month. Iā€™m blessed to have found this community full of like-minded traders to learn from and discuss forex to deepen our knowledge and grow. Iā€™m excited for my journey because I truly expect great things! Please introduce yourself to me as well I would love to hear other peoples stories and thoughts on Forex! Letā€™s connect!

hi everybodyā€¦good to be back after 7 years of hibernationā€¦ wish you all goodluck