RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

My name is nakia and I am interested in forex trading because I have seen plenty of my friends become very rich from doing this and also it is just another source of income to help me support my dreams and my children. There’s a lot of potential in the forest market and they can definitely help me grow as a person and be able to spend more time at home with my children I can’t say that I am looking for an easy way out but I am looking for another source of income that will allow me to see my dreams.
I’m looking forward to learning all that I can and becoming the best that I can at this. It has been on my mind for about a good two or three years now and now I am ready.

2 Likes

Hi there, My Name is Sphamandla Dweba from South Africa, i saw babypips link recommended by a very trustworthy fx mentor,i am musical producer , and studio equipment doesnt come cheap so having relealising that i have to have some sort of massive income or constant in order to purse my dream so forex as my only option to try and change my financial state…been trading seasonal on IQ options ,made few profits and withdrawals but always blew my account at some point…im not to informed about my strategies or what so ever ,that why im here,to share and learn

Hello Folks Im Dave from the uk Im 59 and retired 15 years ago due to health issues,
I have thought about forex and trading for years but was always put off with the horror storys of people losing lots of money. I am tight as two coats of paint dont spend money friviously and a a great saver, I am financialy secure so dont realy need the money lucky me, I want to give my brain a workout and do something that I can dictate when I do it.I love to be outside and go camping and walking when I can. hoping to learn lots start slow. and earn millions

hey little babies! so happy to be learning all this cool new stuff in an open way!

Hello everybody,

I’m KingJames870 and I work in the medical field here in the DMV. I am interested in all things investing and finance. I currently trade stocks, crypto, etc. and I’m dipping my toe into FOREX and NFT’s. I’m always looking for new information, and connecting with new people, though admittedly I am terrible at networking. I’m currently pursing a degree in Finance with the goal of working in the FinTech industry. Feel free to reach out, and I will respond. Good luck and godspeed.

Hey!! my name is Kiara. i’m from Virginia. I have no trading experience. i have always been interested in learning trading. seen a lot of people become very financially secure with trading. i’ve seen groups where you can trade through, never really trusted them because most of them are scams. My significant other does trading and has done courses through babypip and actively reads posts and articles that are posted. i’m always asking him questions about his trading. he always encourage me to start learning, so now i’m taking that step to do it. seeing my mans passion for trading makes me want to learn. it will also be another stream of income. trying to step out of my comfort zone and explore my options. i can’t know i don’t like something if i don’t try it. time i step out of my comfort zone! ready to be financially stable so i can enjoy the lifestyle i want!

wow!!! i feel the exact same way!! literally took the words out my mouth lol!

Hi, I’m Shawry from the UK

I have always looked at trading as dark arts that I wish I could do, but got speaking.to a guy at work who started with a minimal amount of money and worked up so it’s a good source of income. This is my plan, there is no rush to it, but ultimately if I can go from a £500 investment to a £400 a month income by the time I retire (16 years) then that will be enough (obviously if I can do more, even better)

Hey Everyone!

My name is Wolf i am from Charlotte North Carolina.

I am excited to learn more about forex. I have been learning for the past few months and im ready to take it to the next level!!

Hi Everyone, just want to introduce myself. my name is shanilka im from sri lanka and I’m new to the trading community I’m in the . And I’m here to learn before I start trading and want to do Forex trading. i think community can help me.

Good Afternoon Gents & Ladies,

My name is Dee and I just joined this platform to familiarize myself with the community and get the scoop on some good Forex trading strategies. Just to tell you a little bit about myself I’m from non of your business lol!, and I’m here to learn and grow as a trader.

Hey everybody!

I am Thomas from the Netherelands and joined this platform to get back into forex trading again.
Last time I was active was in 2015. I Have some theory below my belt, but have to work on my mental game.

Hope to get successfull with this and be vigilant about it.

Hello My name is Rich. I actually knew about FOREX for a while. Started today because I really got involved with Binary options which I liked but never had any success so I am giving forex a try since they are somewhat related.

Hey there! I am EXTREMELY new to FOREX and am looking for something new and exciting to keep my mental acuity sharp. I am from Michigan and my goal is to have some fun making some money. I’m also a teacher who is feeling a little burnt out…ok a lot burnt out because of covid. I need something new and exciting in my life.

Hi everyone,
Newbiw to FOREX and I decided to go the route of self education. Name is Raphani from Nigeria. Hope to learn and be profitable when I execute what I learn.

Hello,
I’m Equiano28 on here, but Moses in person.
I’m from West Africa Nigeria to be precise. Having blown my trading account couple of times like many others here, each time I believe I’m ready I end up blowing it up again and have been on this cycle for while.
I discover this gem platform a few weeks ago, the enthusiasm by the experienced traders to help and support new/beginner traders like me can’t be found anywhere else. I want to say a big thank you to the founders of this platform.
My goal here is to learn, learn and learn.
Thank you

Hi, my name is Sara, I found this website online when seaeching for ways to learn trading. I’m still completely new to this world and hope to accrue the necessary knowledge that will help me get the foot in the door of this world :slight_smile:

Yea, it is a nice one for me to have gone through the introductory section this homely site. My name is Mr. Kalu . I am new in forex trading but serious in developing myself to be a better trade tomorrow.

Hello everyone my name is Rollins, I am from the Caribbean and very new to this but I see an opportunity to develop and become self-sufficient and free from the demands of the workplace.

I hope to learn and become independent of the monthly salary that I have to live off from and pay all my bills barely.

hello my name is Alvaro I am 39 years old my decision to enter the world of trading is to improve my personal life with its logical consequence of doing it economically first to point towards being more responsible, demanding, set clear goals of what I want for my life that will happen hacial trading.
I prioritize being a complete person first to be able to translate it into my activity as a trader