RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Good day fellow pipers! My name is Dada. I’m from Nigeria. I’ve been eager to learn Forex but never got the right platform to learn. I’m glad i found this particular Site. A friend of mine actually introduced me to This site and i hope my stay Here will be worthwhile.

Hi There

My name is Trevor, 32 years old from Zimbabwe. I am a complete stranger to trading but I have come across a few people whose fortunes and lives have been transformed ever since they became profitable traders. That has been my motivation to learn and be able to get as much information on how I can make money through trading. I know there is a lot that goes into it and I am here to meet and learn from like-minded people.

1 Like

Hi I’m labeckham. I just saw a youtube video recommending this site. I know nothing about trading and forex and want to learn. Hoping I can learn some things I never knew.

1 Like

Hello! My name is Liz and I’m 28 years old, I’m a complete newbie in Forex but I’ve always wanted to learn. The reason on why I’ve decided to start learning is because I want to be able to manage my time and make money with out having to work for a third party or companies, be able to have time to enjoy my family and travel while working and making money. I think you can say I want to have a stable finance and be my own boss! So yeah, let’s get started, and learn how to make money!

1 Like

Hello friends!! I’m from Los Angeles. I’m new to trading and I’m looking forward to gaining all the knowledge to become successful!! Wealth is the goal for me. It’s a pleasure to be apart of this community, thank you!

1 Like

Hi I’m Saint Amoz from Nigeria, I’m new to forex and I joined to learn and to grow in trading with your amazing resources and great community of traders

1 Like

Hello Everybody,

I am a brand new to the world of finance. I am brand new to Forex. I am currently boring my way through the initial learning curve and – as a completely ignorant person in this field – I frequently encounter the usual barriers in the form of problems and questions so basic that the internet seems to think any idiot should already know the answers. I am proof that at least one idiot needs to ask a whole bunch of questions too stupid for the internet and will likely exploit this community for exactly that purpose.

Thanks ahead of time for your understanding, infinite patience and assistance.

I will show myself out…

Cheers

1 Like

Hi. My name is Keith I’m 80 years young and retired, I have in the past traded but no luck I found it difficult to follow so I gave up . But now I have time on my hands I feel this will help me under stand .

1 Like

Hello Everyone! My name is Peter. I just recently started buying crypto and it ignited a passion for trading in me. I’ve never traded before and I sometimes get overwhelmed by the many different platforms available for trading. I am glad I found this community, I look forward to growing and learning from you all

Hola my name is Barekrik. I’m from Philippines. I’m 19 years old. I’m single but not available. I’m baby pips newbie. I would love to learn forex trading and YES! this is my very first time to join this Baby fix forex platforn. I always watching on youtube tutorial all day in forex trading which is kinda hard for me to learn and not completely understand what they are saying sometimes but when it comes to my trading account I don’t whatda heck is goin on. And that’s why I’m here, I’m so grateful to be here and part of your team. I wanted to learn more and hoping I will become proffesional forex trader someday. Thank you so much

Greetings all… Am Mozet.

Am new to forex trading with brief self-taught knowledge. Am here to deep dive into the forex trading business, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Anyone one out there, am your mentee…

Teach me to trade forex?

Hi everyone! I’m MoranKy and I joined babypips to get more info and help about the forex market.
I know some basic things but I’m prepared to learn more and more!

Hope this forum and website can help me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I’m Desmond Williamson a 19 year old Purdue University dropout, complete newbie to the stock market and trading in general but I know how to absorb information as an open minded individual. Can’t wait to share what I learn with you all!

3 Likes

Hi,My name is Iris. I am a stay at home mom. I use to work for a well known bank in the operations department of FOREX processing swift wires. I’ve had an interest in FOREX for some time but never did anything about it. I am now ready to dedicate a complete 4 hours a day to learn and master this skill. I believe in tell. show. try. do.You tell me, you show me. I try it, I do it. It is philosophy that has worked well for me throughout the years. I hope to learn as much as I can in this space as I am around like minded people who want to take control of their future. Professionals who understand the value of time freedom. I look forward to meeting each and every one of you and learning from each other too! Iron sharpens Iron : ) Best Blessings, Iris FM

3 Likes

Hello i am accountphysics. Don’t get intimidated by the name since I am not an accountant (even though that movie was awesome) and all I know about phonics is that everything that goes up must go down🙄. But I am determined to learn all I can about Pips and graduate with honors in this great community

1 Like

Hi I’m new here and hoping to learn about Forex trading. Thanks for having me, I’m from Canada

1 Like

Hi to you all, I’m Arno, a retired IT and absolutely a nooby to this trade. I have no idea if I’m ever able to trade but I love new things which take away my boredom. So I’m happy to be here with you and hope I’m still able to learn. Be happy and enjoy Life, thank you.

Greetings from Thailand…Arno

1 Like

Hi everyone! I have been trading forex for a while. I absolutely love this forum for the information I get from here. I am on my way to hopefully soon become a full time trader. Till then, good luck to you all!

2 Likes

Hi my name is Adam i am new to Forex , I am exited to learn all about this fascinating career in which i intend to make money .

2 Likes

Hi my name is same I’m from Atlanta GA I’m new to trading it seems interesting so I figured I’d give it a try I’m open minded and ready to become the best trader I can be I’m ready the learn the ins and outs of forex trading

2 Likes