RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi! I’m “manthy” (or Sam) and have absolutely no clue what any of this is, means, or does, but I know I want to learn. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and I desperately want to quit my current job to be a stay at home mom once we do have kids, but of course - we need the money to do that. After seeing a video about IM Mastery, I did some research and came across a youtube video from Kaci Jackson who recommended this site to learn for free rather than spending a ton of money. I’m hoping to learn as much as possible to set me up for success! Any tips are greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Hey fellow traders,

My name is Kai coming all the way from the 808. I’ve been trading for just about a year. I have been slowly developing. I feel like in order to really get to the next level. I need to become more involved with a social group. I’ve heard many great things about babypips. Looking forward to growing with this community.

1 Like

Hi there my name is ibrahim aliyu i am all the way from africa nigeria and i am a newbie here i know nothing about forex but i hope i do get to know so much here with you guys now i have been wanting to learn forex but i did not know how to go about that then luckily a friend recommended this website for me and now i am here.i hope to get a fountain of knowledge here thank you

Hello everyone, my name is M$TK15.
I was actually just shown this idea of trading by a coworker. His enthusiasm was contagious. I couldn’t help but to seek further information and now I am excited and want to learn as much as I can so I can hopefully begin a profitable business journey.
The little things about me…
I am server making barely enough to survive. I have been in the food and beverage industry for over 20 years. I have a bachelor’s degree in culinary arts. I live on the east coast, right on the beach. But, unfortunately it’s a tourist area and the seasons change dramatically. Like if you don’t save every penny during the summer you will starve during the winter.
I hope this will be the fire that gets lit up under my a**!

Hello.
I am M4S7 (Stands for Mast). this is my gaming name. I am from Singapore. I have entered crypto market on 2017 and lost a large amount of money back then. Then never looked back. I got scared. Back then I didn’t know anything about trading. I entered Bitcoin at the peak.
Now I would like to learn a lot and join the community with the same interests to try to get my life better. This time I want to be careful, discuss and communicate well educated wise people. Willing to read their ideas and learn from people. Willing to join a group/community that discusses and suggests about their trades

Hope I am not making a mistake this time. Glad that I found this website and excited about this community.
Wish everyone here a gooood luck and good day!
Cheers

2 Likes

Hello!

I am excited to find a community with little else but the will and hope to learn more about trading. I have looked and looked for courses but have been unsuccessful and often fallen for companies that take my money and do not give the skills or the support in return. So here I am, after finding this website recommended on a Quora post- hoping that I can by will, dedication and tenacity, become a trader through my own rights and the help of this website.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Hey, total newbie here. My name is Victoria and I am amped up to get learning Forex. Randomly, yep, I said Randomly. Well, kind of. So, I was slightly introduced to day trading a year or so ago by my best friend but, at the time I really didn’t have much time to dedicate to learning (neither did he being he is a postal worker and such) and I had absolutely no idea where to start. Also, at the time I was already ears deep into learning to work as a electronic notary signing agent, which, is my current occupation. Love it, I truly do but, as my username suggest “AlwaysReinventYou” I don’t like to be still in my learning and I believe there is always room to grow. Soooo, here I go, off on my new adventure. A little more about me, I live in VA, married 6 years with one almost teen-ager (12 year old). I obviously work from home and plan on continuing that by adding some extra education and income once I master this! <- Goals! I am excited to get started and I think, I think, I’ve got a plan on how I am gonna manage this on the balancing effect, ya know, wife, mom, homemaker, best friend, health and full time worker… lol… wish me luck!

1 Like

hi my name is kelly from Nigeria. i was introduce to these platform by my colleague. am a newbie and am here to know more about trading, and am ready to learn the best from you all. my desire to learn trading is to be free financially and to develop the knowledge of trading, thanks.

Hi All,
I’m new to the trading, this is my first experience with trading and willing to learn as much as possible.

Hi, I’m Tuan Anh, from Vietnam.
I’ve learned abt forex trading since 2011. I tried some demo accounts, luckily all of them are failure. So I decided to quit. This time 2021, I invest in cryptos and also trading. I have learned a lot from youtube videos and websites. Somehow I landed here. Hope that I could learn new things and effective way to make profit. Thank you.

Hello Everyone, I’m CGPips; I know little about forex but I’m optimistic to learn more.
I’m glad to be here

Hi i m newbie …want to learn about forex. I just learn how interesting that market and how it would help others more financially independent, if its learn a proper way about it.

Hello everyone! My name is Gaurav and i am a newbie in the forex world… looking forward to connecting with you all and learning the ropes. Cheers

Hey my name is Jermain and I’ve been quiet interested in Forex coz I feel that it’s what will change my life so I want to see if I can make the things happen and not have to work a 9/11 and keep my family happy and thank everyone that has been with me throughout my journey

Hello everyone,
My name is Josiah, I am from Trinidad and Tobago. I have been into forex trading for 10 months now. I was jolted into looking for different avenues of income by the Corona pandemic and found forex. I feel like I am starting to get better, but i have a bit of a propblem when it comes to being patient. I want to learn more about trading, the ins and outs, and want to become profitable. I am looking forward to what it brings in the future.

Hi, I’m Higo, I’m from Brazil so I don’t speak English very well yet.

I’ve known Forex a year and I’ve been trading for two months but I’m not consistent yet, I met babypips recently and learned a lot here.

My biggest dream is to be consistent in forex, I want to live off that.

Im new to trading and I would love to learn and earn money through forex

Heyy yall

My name is Thabang from Botswana. 21 years of age. I’m new in forex and have no knowledge about it. I am really intrigued to learn since I am inspired by most of my peers regarding their view in certain things. Aside from making money, I was more intrigued once I heard forex has a way of positively impacting one’s psychological glance, which brings me to why I want to trade. Also I want to learn new skills to keep my brain active since also I am a science student( I know the fields are different but heyy gotta learn new skills)

Regards

2 Likes

Hi! I’m sunnyd01. I’m new to forex and babypips. I would like to learn everything to be successful

1 Like

Hi Im Paul and Im from Poland. I have a mate who trades and I have always been interested, its a subject no one ever talks about because not many people know anything about it, but I never had the time to look into it. My friend has traded for years on and off and he told me to come here as its the best place to learn according to him. It would be nice to make a couple extra bucks and invest for the future and kids. Also the self education wont hurt, nice to be here.