RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi every body im Rana Atif from Pakistan. Im learning forex for about some time. i like forex because it gives a freedom to enjoy life more than to work a 9 - 5 job. my goal is to be successful forex trader and start an Islamic-based rules Investment company.

Hi, my name is sunday, am from Nigeria and am a newbie, i have a huge intrest in forex trading and have some time now been practising demo trading, i would want to build a pasion for trading currencies but i find it really difficult following the basics and would be very happy if somebody can teach me more about making more pips, using the pivotpoint and the most important of all when to buy or sell currency.
i hope i will be a good student as am very ready to learn about this forex and also am very ready to learn forex as a way to make some more money. I would like to meet with like minded people from any part of the world too
thank you so much
sunday
nigeria

Hello to all

I am new to babypips. Not having any trading experience at all but eager to learn.I am post graduate starting Preschool of babypips.Hopefully will get enough support from the other members.
I am from down-under(Australia).
Regards
Garry

Thanks Dr. Pipslow, I am thrilled by your introā€¦wish I had 0.00000001% of your degreesā€¦" [B]degrees in Pipsychology, Pipmatics, Piponomics, Yoyo-ing, and Rollerblading. But what Iā€™m most proud of is my PhD in Mustache Growing."[/B]:35::D.LOLā€¦am totally in love with U Dr. Thatā€™s by the way!

Am Daniel Macā€™Odo from Ghanaā€¦I was opportune to have heard of the FX market in 2007ā€¦ Unfortunately, I never made any move to dive deep and find out its potential of FXā€¦Not until last month that I attended a Workshop organized by MTA ( Market Traders Academy) and I heard Brian Dolan dissect the unlimited financial possibility of the FX market!
Interestingly, I recalled that I once stumbled on BabyPips years backā€¦So, here am I a noviceā€¦ without any form of FX background. Am here to be educated by your 600 years of FX wisdom and that of those who have achieved noted worthy experience in the market.

Thanks Dr. Pipslow, I am thrilled by your introā€¦wish I had 0.00000001% of your degreesā€¦" [B]degrees in Pipsychology, Pipmatics, Piponomics, Yoyo-ing, and Rollerblading. But what Iā€™m most proud of is my PhD in Mustache Growing."[/B]:35::D.LOLā€¦am totally in love with U Dr. Thatā€™s by the way!

Am Daniel Macā€™Odo from Ghanaā€¦I was opportune to have heard of the FX market in 2007ā€¦ Unfortunately, I never made any move to dive deep and find out its potential of FXā€¦Not until last month that I attended a Workshop organized by MTA ( Market Traders Academy) and I heard Brian Dolan dissect the unlimited financial possibility of the FX market!
Interestingly, I recalled that I once stumbled on BabyPips years backā€¦So, here am I a noviceā€¦ without any form of FX background. Am here to be educated by your 600 years of FX wisdom and that of those who have achieved noted worthy experience in the market.

My name is ahmed aneel. Am from maldives. and am new ā€¦wanna learn something from here. hope i will find some good ways to keep a smile on my face :slight_smile:

Iā€™m Jdressell, or Josh. I live in Dallas, TX (USA). I just turned 23 a month and a half ago, I have been trading stocks since I was 15 but never really made any money in it. My dad got into stocks and trading a year ago then he discovered Forex and has been researching it for about 6 months now. Iā€™m in school to get my economics degree with will hopefully help me with trading.

Hi,

I am new to forex, have not yet placed a trade, but have read and tried to learn some of the basics. I have some questions which I would really appreciate getting some answers to, and am hoping to learn from the members here. I will offer my help after I have learned enough to give it in return.

yes basics are crucial to learn. otherwise you wont have any base on your education. hope you do well. best of luck

Hello. Lee here from the Philippines. I am entirely new here esp to Forex trading. But Iā€™ve been trading stocks for almost three years now. A friend just suggested to me to try Forex trading. He said its just like stock trading with few dissimilarities. I got curious so I signed up for a new Forex trading account. I was glad because I did. Now I am learning more about it. And I love what I am doing. Currently, I am doing a demo account. Its a bit hard at the start but I know Iā€™ll get used to it in the long run. I am looking forward to meet other traders here and learn more from them. It would be nice if we can share tips and ideas about Forex trading. All the best.

Hi Lee,

Welcome to the world of forex trading, I am also from the Philippines. Do you trade stocks full time?

Hi , Myself a young guy of 63 , SHANKAR SHARMA from India , have joined Babypips forum , a fascinating community to get exposure to everything under the Sun. I had been trading in Commodities for the last couple of years without much success. But now after getting myself admitted in the School of Pipsology , Iam feeling confident of making a success of the rest of my life, trading in various ASSETS including forex. I just happened to go through a beautiful Quote which I would like to share with all my friends here.
"YESTERDAY IS HISTORY. TOMORROW IS A MYSTERY. TODAY IS A GIFT. THAT IS WHY IT IS CALLED PRESENT. "
Best wis[/B]hes to all of you

Hai All!

I am Natarajan from Tamilnadu, India.

I have little experience in Share Market.

I want to enter Forex market and become professional trader.

Thanks and regards,

BY,

M.Natarajan

Hi All,

I am Ahmad Faris,you can call me afdzull or miki (nick name)ā€¦heheā€¦ very new to forex still and still need a lot thing need to learn. Hope you guys can help meā€¦ :slight_smile:

Hey there guys, Iā€™ am FxLots and new to Forex trying to self-teach myself to trade (so any advice welcome:D). Iā€™ am currently trading demos to get used to things and have been able to be slightly profitable so far :> im leaning towards technical analysis (since im yet to figure out how to interpret news) and am a trend trader.

I have a performance page with FxStat so if anyone would take a look and maybe feel kind enough to provide me some word of advice would be very much appreciated! (As a new member to babypips i cant post up links yet) :frowning:

Hello Everyone, myname is Ken, but you can call me LDB. im a graphic designer, furniture maker, photographer and a bar manager. born i africa but grew up in the uk. a friend recently argued a case with me of why i work 3 jobs when i can i have one that generates more income than all combined. at first i was shocked, but after much explanation i was relieved. so i was recommended to join the greatest forex forum known to manā€¦ to get some help on being able to maintain a comfortable life with less effort but smarter means.

i am a newbie to forex trading but i am confident that there are grand masters on here that can quickly change that, of which i would be so greatfull ^.^!!. i am interested in binary options. iā€™ve watched alot of youtube vids but still i do not feel like i understand it all yet. hence why im here.

Hello, my name is Bayu and from USA. Iā€™m a hospitality student currently seeking Diploma, but Iā€™m hooked with trading. This is my first time trading so I am very new at this. I want to know how to pick currencies to trade, what to look for, hw daily trade, and trading full time for a living.

Hello Leon. Glad to see you here. I do trade stocks when time permits. Its just once in a while now. What keeps me busy now is Forex trading.

We can definitely help each other here. Have you try a demo account?

I am the newest newbee in town. My name is newmike. I stay in a place called Anambra State Nigeria. I am just so new that I do not know what those degrees stand for but that is why I am here to appreciate the meaning when those degrees begin to do a precious work in/for me. I am looking forward to this opportunity of a life time. Thank you so much.