RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

If you want to have the best trading system you have to make it yourself. So like it or not you need to learn a lot of technical analysis in order to make your own trading system, I recommend to read a lot of book about developing forex trading system. Because in the end only our own trading system that will work best for us.

Hello All Trader, I am Putra,i am From Malaysia, i am intermidiate in forex and need more learnā€¦:45:

Hi to all, I am Fjordenz from Philippines, 20 years old, I am a beginner at forex tradingā€¦ trading for almost 5 months, part-time traderā€¦ I am looking forward to learn from the professionals hereā€¦ I use news trading and scalping strategy(still learning both strategy)ā€¦ Iā€™ve been referred here by a forex guru to learn the basicsā€¦ I started on live account 60/40 profit/lossā€¦ Please guide me and teach me. thank you in advanceā€¦

please bare with me for my englishā€¦

also Itā€™s my first time posting on forumsā€¦ Iā€™m just reading and readingā€¦ sorry I am a shy personā€¦

Hi everyone, Iā€™m new. Iā€™m looking into trading as my hobby and hopefully with good profit on it.

Hi

Please google this website: learntotradethemarket

Itā€™s nothing but price action.

HI everybody, Just checking in to say hi! I am the new have been trying to get the hang off trading for a few year now, but on a on and off bases. I got interested in trading in 2007, but curtain situation prevented me from actually focusing on get the hang of it. Now I am back and ready to put in the time to possibly become a master of this craft, or at lease that is how I see it. Time to get on broad with everybody else.

Hello everybody. I am brand new to the forex market trying to learn. I am currently a university student studying chemistry and biology. I hope to get to know you guys and learn as much as I can. I dont really know what else to say, so just ask me if theres anything else you want to know.

Hello Iā€™m new and I will post the analysy of varius Forex pairs based on Elliott wave. Enjoy!

Hello, Portra777 here. I am really enjoying the process of learning and the experience of trading in the Forex Markets and am looking forward to learning all that I can. I am as green as they come, but am working my way to becoming a highly proficient trader. Someone told me that I simply need to jump in and make some trades (demo accounts of course), to get comfortable with the platforms. I have to say that I really like the MT4 platform the best so far. TD Ameritrade has a pretty good platform, THINKORSWIM, but itā€™s really complex. Anyway, onward.

Hi my name is Damian, living in perth australia. Had completed the entry level knowledge to action training course a year or so ago in sydney, looking for other people living in perth who are also interested in trading the forex market. Currently do mining for a job but my ultimate goal is to work for myself trading full time and not having to rely on working for some1 else to pay for my lifestyle. Looking at the bigger picture, learning as much as i can on babypips.com, knowledge to action, etc so if there is any1 else out there interested in making money in the forex market would like to hear from u guys. Any helpful tips would be greatly appreciated. thankz. D

Hi my name is Richard Cajandab from philippines. I am new to forex trading. Now im still reading and learning about the school of Pips to educate myself. My friend introduce me here the best school of Forex ( Babypips.com).

Thanks! and Godbless Everyone!!!

Welcome to the club, rcajandab!

Good luck with the School of Pipsology. Donā€™t hesitate to hit us up if you need any help with anything!

:slight_smile:

Hi Bperā€™s,

My name is John E. Putman II, Iā€™m a former CTA and Money Manager and have been around Forex for a little over ten years now. In 2009 I left retail Forex for a sabbatical - I was the head analyst and compliance officer at FXStreet at the time - so I could return to my roots which is research. My trade model had started to suffer in 2007 after five years of serving me well. Iā€™ve always believed if youā€™re going to be in a position to lead people you have to be able to do what youā€™re recommending. Unfortunately in our world (FX) that is rarely the case.

For the last four years Iā€™ve researched, camped, hiked, explored (lost 60lbs.) and eventually returned to trading. Now that Iā€™ve gotten myself back in the grove Iā€™m beginning to get the itch to write and interact with other traders again. Hopefully some of my experience will be of value and on the other side of the coin maybe some of you can teach this old dog some new tricks. Looking forward to getting to know you . - JP

Hi,
My name is Jefferson Arcos, live in Australia Queensland, original from Ecuador South-America, I am a currency trader and an educator running workshop around the country once a month our office is in Robina Gold Coast in few days I will be sending you my last video of you tube where I will displaying one of my best strategy and I will be asking you to be my judge as it would be a contest I promise you that I will be amaze you WOW nothing like this ever see.

Jefferson Arcos
The trade Whisperer

hi iā€™m arenā€¦

iā€™m new here in forex actually i didnā€™t know about forexā€¦ the reason thatā€™s why iā€™m here because i wanna learn new things,
i want to improve my self, i belive i will learn new things from hereā€¦ and someday if i learn new things i will share this to others to help themā€¦
i dont know how to start but iā€™m willing to learn new things here in forex.
and here i am waiting to be learnā€¦

thanks and GODBLESS

Hi,
if you go to ā€œyou tubeā€ and search Jeff Arcos introduction then in the channel youā€™ll six videos click the WEEKLY CANDLE CLOSE youā€™ll see my last video I would appreciate your honest comments
Jefferson Arcos

Hello everyone, been around a while in forex trading.I am from Africa. over two scores (as age is described in the bible) and really want to be a successful forex trader.
yours truely has lost over thirty thousand dollars in trading forex in three years. I have learnt a lot but the hard way.
for the first time i have started making profit in forex trading thanks to price action strategies.
We cant know everything and so i am here to learn and learn and learn until i can teach and help and support others to be successful too.
Cheers. drokgreg

Greatness is fueled by ones dertimation to pursue that which you dreaming of. see yourself there and focus on how to get there.
hard work pays.
stay blessed

Hi, my name is oax and i am from Nigeria. i have always heard of forex but never thought much about it until a friend introduced me to pipsology school to educate myself on Money trading. i am not very confident person when it comes to managing money but i like the idea of investment.
I have not started trading, i am what you will call newbie; a beginner. However, i hope to learn a lot from you before i could start trading with real money. i hope not to regret my decision of joining your great community.
I hope to unlock the hidden talent wanting to come out and explore all the possibilities the Forex trading is got to offer. Thank you very much.

Am newbie very norsey love to leran new things especially those that add value to my life. so after taking afew lessons in this school i have no doubt that iam not mistakenits the right place to be. i must confess that the first time afriend mentioned Forex trading first thing that dropped in my mind was gambling .:37:.but no where near that. so hope to enjoy the experience.

lets ride
Maczac